Deluxe Starter Pack

2»

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    Pawain said:
    Pawain said:
    @ Bleak @ Kyronix

Can you separate the 100 Blackthorns points out and sell that token only?
    Only the purchaser can use the tokens. You can't buy the pack and sell it piecemeal ingame. 
    Isn't that what I just said to Pawain, you know that part where I said it was account bound.

NO.  I would use the token on an EJ account and give the reward I buy from blacthorns to another account.

Or I just buy it and use it on my reg account since I cant log in on any other accounts.
    So you are not trying to sell the Token like you asked, shakes head and walks away.
  • PinkertonPinkerton Posts: 105
    If anything gets sold on its own it should be the alacrity token.  After activating mine last night myself and a few friends partied up and worked skills together and it was a nice change from doing it all alone.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Pinkerton said:
    If anything gets sold on its own it should be the alacrity token.  After activating mine last night myself and a few friends partied up and worked skills together and it was a nice change from doing it all alone.
    Yup: that's a nice marketing idea to encourage group partecipation, really well tought.  :)