Treasures of Tokuno & Invasions!

PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
edited April 2020 in General Discussions
 :D Thank You Thank You Thank You!  :D

https://uo.com/2020/04/28/treasures-of-tokuno-invasions/

@Kyronix @Bleak @Misk

As it was would be fine!

You have time for tweaks.

1. Make all weapon types exceptional and Bane property drop and be imbuable! Reforgable would be awesome. No other properties except DI.   Please Composite Bows!

2. I did not steal or whatever. Make the Titan Relics be available however they were. (may already be doing that)  Lots of returners have Thieves!

3. Make a new mount pet like the Triton spawn in cities.

Just 3 easy Tweaks!  ;)

Thank You Thank You Thank You!

Are we going to start with the Trade route part?  Make that part not last so long please.
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    Please bring all the stuff back so Players can get the whole set!  Thanks!

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    What are the items on the round wood stands from ? 
    They were after the invasions. Those are the Relics. They were in chests in Khaldun.  Very Very Rare. Each titan had a relic, banner and card.

But Khaldun is still there.  Bring em back!
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    We will only be reactivating the actual invasions.  Unfortunately we cannot accommodate requests for tweaks to the invasions at this time.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    Kyronix said:
    We will only be reactivating the actual invasions.  Unfortunately we cannot accommodate requests for tweaks to the invasions at this time.
    Will the quest parts and trade route be turned in as well @Kyronix
    Thanks Still Happy!   
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    I am giddy with excitement at the possibility of getting more invasion spell books. 
  • KelanorKelanor Posts: 9
    edited April 2020
    I was not around during the time of this original event. Could anyone re-cap? (Since the news notes Devs left did not actually leave a link or specifics of what event actually was.)
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    This is part IV of the 'shattered obelisk' event chain.

If I understand correctly only that part of the event is to be activated, and not the preceding quest chain or succeeding part V non-equipment rewards. We will be hunting for the equipment drops, most significantly slayer and sdi spell books.

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    Trying to remember how these invasions operated.  I have a vague recollection of fighting stuff but darned if I can remember what and how you knew where they were etc.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • RockRock Posts: 567
    @MissE While I haven't done this particular event, it is likely the town criers will be aware of what is happening where.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
    edited April 2020
    This is also where bloody cloaks and other color cloth items came from.  Loot them from bodies and use a Tailor salvage into cloth so you get the most material.

Bloody armor also was on some corpses. But they could not be reforged :(

Bane Bows are nice but no Composites had the property.
    The weapons are useless.  If you don't think so, I can sell you a chest full now.

• PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 510
    edited April 2020
    Pawain said:
    Bane Bows are nice but no Composites had the property.
    The weapons are useless.  If you don't think so, I can sell you a chest full now.

If you killed the Archers with a Gargoyle char, you got a Bane Soul Glaive instead of a Bow. Now those are actually useful. My Thrower/Paladins use imbued Bane Soul Glaives on anything that isn't vulnerable to a Slayer, especially Scalis and Plunder Beacons.
  • DradenDraden Posts: 7
    So is there a list of what items we could possibly get during this event? 
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Draden said:
    you can get drops from killing the spawn...
    most of the weapons & armor drops are great for cleanup points or to unravel.

the big thing for me was you can get up to 50 SDI spellbooks & 30 SDI slayer spellbooks

you MUST kill all of the spawn and the BOSS to get it to spawn again at another city.
    on my shard, people would leave after the mages and healers were killed. If everyone would stay and work together to clear it. Then we can get to the next town much quicker. 
    edited April 2020
    Lake Superior players love to kill everything!  Only a few leave when the books droppers are gone.   And we follow them around to help them kill the mages.  :D  And yell out in chat where the mages spawned. They love us.
  • TchallaTchalla Posts: 24
    Pawain said:
    Lake Superior players love to kill everything!  Only a few leave when the books droppers are gone.   And we follow them around to help them kill the mages.  :D  And yell out in chat where the mages spawned. They love us.
    That is because Lake Superior is... well... simply superior.
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    Word to the wise....
    Be grate full the Gods of UO are thinking of keeping all of us busy.  
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Draden said:

also make sure to check out the talismans on the BOSS corpse.

• MalokMalok Posts: 48
    Mariah said:
    This is part IV of the 'shattered obelisk' event chain.

If I understand correctly only that part of the event is to be activated, and not the preceding quest chain or succeeding part V non-equipment rewards. We will be hunting for the equipment drops, most significantly slayer and sdi spell books.

What do those drop off of during the invasion? Is it any random or is it the titan final bosses only? 

Is it a lootable item or does it just appear in your backpack?

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    They drop in your backpack.  I've gotten drops from captains and generals. Other people have said they have gotten drops from dragons. Supposedly there is a random chance of a spell book drop from any mob that uses magic..
    Drops come from the 'soldiers' straight into your back pack, the higher the rank the better the drop. Fencers drop fencing weapons; archers, archer weapons; mages, spell books etc.
    Some weapons have the 'bane' property. A typical weapon drop will have 3 - 4 properties, most often a damage eater property, high mana leech and very high damage increase.
    Ah thats why I get these random weapons with like damage inc 98% in my pack, thought i as going crazy because i didnt remember looting those. 
    I also gotten a corruption item, looks like a tree, I think its an ingrediant?
    ML Resource, used in crafting some minor and major craftable artifacts.
  • yengahyengah Posts: 34
    Thanks Broadsword for Treasures of Tokuno! I had a lot of fun!