What Is Your Favorite Bank and Why?

Just curious!

I was hanging out at mine and wondered why anyone would go anywhere else? Of course, the bank I go to most often is Moonglow ... all my homes are on Moonglow and it's convenient but when I "go to the bank" ... it's Papua that I drop in on. After a hunt ... Papua. Dropping off stuff ... Moonglow. When I play on a different shard ... it's WBB. Mainly because it's more populated and the person I play with there likes to go and be seen LOL!

Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
maithceol@gmail.com

Comments

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779

Bank of Vesper.  It is close to a mage shop. Back in the day when you had to carry the gold that you were going to buy stuff with a short walking distance for my mage was important.

• Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326
    edited December 2019

I prefer Fel W. Brit bank because it hasn't been made hideous looking like all the Tram banks have.

For the same reason I also like Nujelm and E. Brit banks.
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    edited December 2019
    Yew, at the Empath Abbey.
    Would I bank anywhere else?

Marks on rooftop for Fel - one of the oldest marks in my book.
  • I like Papua because of the jeweller next door!
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
    maithceol@gmail.com
  • Bank of Vesper. It's close to home. 
    Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom

ICQ 248-636-691
    Discord Lord Nabin#5433
    lordnabin@yahoo.com
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    Skara Brae, because I was Governor every term from the start of the Governor program and only gave it up last year because of the gold cost and just before the trade routes were initiated.  Bad timing huh?
  • Mene_DrachenfelsMene_Drachenfels Posts: 245
    edited December 2019
    Delucia ;) - short way to mage shop, stable and tailorshop

And of course it's a little beauty!

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• MerusMerus Posts: 656
    Skara Brae... since my account opened in 1998.
  • Trinsic. They hooked me with a free toaster. Plus it's my home town. I like to keep an eye on what's going on around town.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    It depends on what character I'm using. My tamer uses Skara because of the proximity of the stable, my fisher uses Vesper because of the proximity of the mage shop for selling scrolls from mib chests. My cook uses WBB, because she's mostly taking the food hamper to the evening meet, my smith uses Zento, but I forget why I set that one as default in her runebook.
    My chars reluctantly go to Luna if someone wants to trade and asks to meet there.
  • DaisyDaisy Posts: 10
    WBB on Baja is my fav : Bank,Stable,Gate, and Trash all in one stop.   :)
  • silessiles Posts: 1
    Skara. Close to everything. 
  • psychopsycho Posts: 284
    edited January 2020
    I used to Bank at felucca banks, but after VvV got introduced you cant always recall into the zones (crystal portals work though)
    Kirthag said:
    Marks on rooftop for Fel - one of the oldest marks in my book.
    In the first years of UO thats where the cool guys used to Bank :D
    You could actually sell the runes to such banking spots :)
    I.E Trinsic bank roof, Nuhjelm Bank roof, Britain bank before they added stairs

The most beutiful I think is Serpents, because of the times and villains its protected inside walls :) Also used to be the meeting point before ShadowLords raid EU shard in the days of Faction, and right outside you could slay whisps for silver coins.