IDOC Change

2»

Comments

• Vladimir said:
    Just convert to the way it was before. stop this 5-10-15 hour.
    or just like many others suggested, Stop them for Good.
    Farewell.
    but I will miss you if they are binned for good :( Wont miss Spring though :)

• but I will miss you if they are binned for good :( Wont miss Spring though :)

Well Jack im not going anywhere so your right you will not miss me. I will always be around. 

Just stop idocs and put everything in the players bank. this would give them a reason to return. this would help the game by taking items out of it. new players can go chop wood and sell it to other players. I really think anything the devs do the cheaters will find a way to benefit from the change. 
    I really think the best thing for the devs to do is to stop the cheaters but for some reason after 22 years it just cant be done?

oh and I know there are some that will just stop paying for their extra accounts if they know they can get the stuff back at anytime. 
  • :) my placement nemesis 
  • Stop this 5-10-15 hour system.  Make a new IDOC Events system, Let EM schedule the houses  falling  time (ex  Date:December 7  Time:8:30 pm - 9:30 pm  Location 111N.222E or just Gate it ) and   Announce it on the office web (Like the Event Calendar). EM may put boss or monsters at the IDOC events , it would be more fun ,more players and more fair.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    EMs can't even clean up after their events years later, you want them in charge of IDOCs too ? Nice first post too out of nowhere.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,009Moderator
    This topic is closed pending feedback from developers
This discussion has been closed.