Do Grilled Serpent Steaks, BBQ Dino Ribs and Waku Chickens provide any bonus at all ?

poppspopps Posts: 3,958
edited October 2019 in General Discussions
Considering the time it takes to make them, I was wondering whether the new edible Grilled Serpent Steaks, BBQ Dino Ribs and Waku Chickens provide any bonus upon eating them....

I mean, getting the Salt and Samuel's Secret sauce comes at a cost and time to get to the Sea Market, then Dried Herbs have quite rare a spawn time and usually only spawn in a quantity of 1, never stacked up in a higher quantity, so the waiting times are quite significant, that I would be surprised if these new edibles came with no bonus at all upon eating them....

Perhaps they have been included in the Cooking Bulk Order Deeds for some new and cool Cooking rewards to get ?

Did anyone see any Cooking Bulk Order Deed carrying them or notice if new Cooking Bulk Order Deeds Rewards have been added that require the completing of Cooking Bulk Order Deeds with Grilled Serpent Steaks, BBQ Dino Ribs and Waku Chickens to make their making worth the time it takes to ?

Does anyone who have already tried them know whether they do anything or provide any practical advantage or are they just plain food to eat ?

Comments

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    They are decorative food.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,958
    Tanager said:
    Ouch,considering the time and effort it takes to make them they are an "expensive" decorative food....
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    popps said:
    Tanager said:
    Ouch,considering the time and effort it takes to make them they are an "expensive" decorative food....
    Many things that are decorative are pricey. Make some and sell them!