From the desk of EM Faine Morgan - September edition

EM EchoEM Echo Posts: 165Event Moderator

It’s hard to believe the Summer is over! Where does the time go? I hope you’ve all had a great summer and are looking forward to all the things coming up this Fall.

As always, before moving on to talk about the new month, there are a few items to wrap up for August. It would appear that the fish trophies in Luna have mysteriously disappeared. A fully investigation is being conducted as we speak with high hopes that the missing trophies will be returned forthwith.

As well, there’s a new trophy to be added! Congratulations to Onyx for submitting August’s winning fish – a Summer Dragonfish weighing a whopping 183 stones.

Congratulations as well to our Summer Fun plot deco winners. I sincerely appreciate the participation and I hope you are all looking forward to the Fall round – tentatively titled Fall Fling. More information to come very soon. A special thanks to our guest EM judges for their help picking the winning entries. I could NOT have picked a winner out of those!

For those of you who still have items on the plots at the award hall, please feel free to drop me an email and we can arrange a time to pick up your items. The first place plot will be moved to the front of the Award Hall prior to the next round kicking off.

It’s not too late to sign up for the Order of the Rose or the Order of the Stone. I’ve kept records of attendance on file and can update the roster. If you wish to participate, drop a book in the mailbox at either the Meeting Hall north of Britain Moongate or the Award Hall in Malas with your character’s name and the path you wish to pursue. I’m working on getting gargoyle versions of the outfits made up so that everyone can see the full uniform. One request, if you are using the Enhanced Client, please write your information in the book proper and not the title page. I still need and update from Jag and Nyre Lars as the EC tends to cut off part of the text on the title page.

And now, on to September!

September’s Fish of the Month is the Autumn Dragonfish. Entries must be turned in by 9/30 and can be dropped in the mailbox at either the Meeting Hall or the Award Hall.

Schedule of Events for September as follows:

Monday, September 9th – 7:30 p.m. -- Governor’s Meeting with the King – Blackthorn Castle Meeting Room – the public is invited to attend.

Thursday, September 12th – 8:00 p.m. - EM Led Event – Gate provided from Luna Mint 15 to 20 minutes prior

Thursday, September 26th – 8:00 p.m. - EM Led Event – Gate provided from Luna Mint 15 to 20 minutes prior

Comments

• NyreNyre Posts: 40
    Im sorry about the EC  I would like to join the Order of the Stone  the class for warriors   Thank You