Time of Legends Expansion

In Origin store, I see that it is just a few months shy of 4 years old.   Isn't it about time to let people starting up with new accounts just have that for free?

Or at least, drop the crazy $20 price tag to like $5...

High Seas is 9 years old...same applies as above.

Just a random thought...

Comments

• DasilvaDasilva Posts: 98
    here is a random thought, the game needs to make money, if it doesnt make money it shuts down. end of story, they have already given more than their fair share via the EJ system, there is nothing wrong withthe price they are charging for their expansions, they have to make money somewhere, they gotta justify the continuance of the game to their shareholders and the powers that be.....no money = no justification to continue with the game, you love UO? then help take care of it
  • Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326
    edited August 2019

This 20 years old game has a monthly sub.  Expansions should be free.

ToL was free to all active accounts when it was released.

I think just about ALL the prices in the UO.store should be cut in half.
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915

ToL was free to all active accounts went it was released.

I agree.  I mean, really, do people still flock to do the dragon turtle?  uh uh.  And there is little content there to keep you coming back, if it weren't for Shadowguard it would be a deserted planet lol.

Loyalty to the game is one thing,  but we shouldn't get bent over everytime we want to buy something.  
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776

ToL was free to all active accounts when it was released.

Agree, I basically refuse to buy anything deco from that store due to the stupid prices.  I will ONLY buy stuff that has a use, and that only rarely.

I always feel rooked when I look at the prices they are trying to charge and in real life I am reasonably well off, so it isn't a hip pocket problem. It is the feeling of being gouged that turns me off. 

Sadly some people will buy anything so they continue to put such stupid prices on stuff.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum