How do I make a multistory waterfall?

TimStTimSt Posts: 1,789
I want to put in a multistory waterfall that starts at the roof line of the third floor and cascades down to the first floor.  I am starting bottom up. But adding the part on the second floor results in the "it is not structurally sound" error message when I try to commit the change even though the part on the second floor is right above the part on the first floor. I am using the straight down part for both the first and second floor.

Comments

• GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    edited March 2019
    This is one I know of on LS just at the Entrance to Cove. Come visit it. Looking at it, it looks like the waterfalls themselves are placed in line with the walls when you go inside. Maybe seeing in person may help?

Oh yes, I just walked off the edge on each floor. :) the waterfall is in the wall spot.

• LillyMae_1LillyMae_1 Posts: 117
    mine starts from the top down
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,789
    Very Nice
  • croy6325croy6325 Posts: 4
    you have to replace the wall tiles with the waterfall, and then add another waterfall inside
  • These are so much fun and satisfying to make.  They really add peace and tranquility to your home.

Unless they are filled with boiling hot MAHG-MA.
    Dennis the Peasant: "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony." 
    Arthur: "Be quiet!" 
    Dennis: "You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!” 
    Monty Python & the Holy Grail