Here we go, how about we try this?

Since they "fixed": the dreaded bamboo exploit that affected everyone's gameplay so negatively, how about you same teachers pets that bitched about that start harping on:

Crashes doing trades at banks.  Been around a while, time for it to go.
Still seeing ghost mobs at spawns...Been around a bit, time for it to go.

These have been asked about fixing for a while, maybe we just gotta get the right people to ask?

Comments

• ArronArron Posts: 485
    Out of those 2 issues I have only had maybe 3 crashes while doing trade at a bank in the 18+ years I have been playing UO. Has anyone experiensed these issues?

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    I did not experience lag in Luna on Atlanic. So there.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Well it looks like not many have had an issue with these problems, at least not the players who frequent this site. Maybe it is not a widespread problem. Maybe only a few people have had issue with the problem. I guess that may mean it is very very low priority.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Pawain said:
    I did not experience lag in Luna on Atlanic. So there.
    Standing Ovation!!! :D
    Now that you mention it, my lag in Luna has been greatly reduced. Thanks Dev Team.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited April 2019
    I don’t think it’s a question of priority with this bug, but ease of fix.

Ghost mobs (EC only bug)and crashes happen very sporadically so imagine they’re difficult to squish. 

I remember as a joke/test I posted as a bug that palemino horse gave a skeleton when u use animated dead on it and not a skeletal steed. This was fixed almost immediately, just because it’s a small fix and easy to do I imagine. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

edited April 2019
    @Mervyn I am not trying to be rude or desrespectful, but how do you know if it is easy to fix these 2 bugs? Do you by chance work for Broadsword? Again not trying to be rude, just curious?
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I don’t know, hence why I used the words “think” and “imagine” 

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Oh Ok. Thanks again. Sorry about the 20 questions lol. I am trying to learn new things. Lol
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,780
    The only two bugs I want them to fix are: ghost items in the backpack and half of the backpack turning black or invisible.
  • TerryUOTerryUO Posts: 13
    TimSt said:
    The only two bugs I want them to fix are: ghost items in the backpack and half of the backpack turning black or invisible.
    Yes! This needs to happen.