BODs in player vendors

Hello,

It's always been a mystery to me how one can buy BODs with player vendors?

Everytime I open a deed book placed in a player vendor, there is never an option to purchase the BOD.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks..

Comments

• ShandaraShandara Posts: 34
    A pet peeve of mine as well.  The BOD Book can be placed not for sale, but the BODs inside need to be individually priced before the book is loaded onto the vendor.  If they are priced a blue dot will be on the right hand side that you can click on to purchase.  On Great Lakes I try to price most of the BODs but it is a major task.  Also the BODs in books do not list in vendor search, so I try to have a few loose ones that bring players to the site.
  • yengahyengah Posts: 34
    Ah. Right.  I see.  So I think some players have not individually priced the BODs.  So the blue dot does not appear for me.  I can understand this can be a major task though.  Time consuming.

Thank you.

I will try to notice in the future whether there are blue dots on BOD books..

Thank you Shandara.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    yengah said:
    Ah. Right.  I see.  So I think some players have not individually priced the BODs.  So the blue dot does not appear for me.  I can understand this can be a major task though.  Time consuming.

Thank you.

Thank you Shandara.
    You will also find that a lot of BOD collectors use Vendors to store their BOD Books on and no this is not against the rules to do so with BOD Books.
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Posts: 112
    Bilbo said:
    yengah said:

Thank you.

Thank you Shandara.
    You will also find that a lot of BOD collectors use Vendors to store their BOD Books on and no this is not against the rules to do so with BOD Books.
    Took the words right out my mouth, it’s always been the case where house owners use vendors for BOD storage  :D

thank you so much for that info. Helps greatly. I didn't know that before. Yes, indeed then - I have encountered many player vendors doing that then.
  • DavoDavo Posts: 46
    about buying bods, ive asked for option to price all bods in book same price. not sure if the devs understand what a pain it is to price every single bod in a book, times a lot of books. all mine would be price if they had this option in bod book. I just price first 10 most of the time now. let me know if someone is looking for bods on napa lol
    Hi Davo, yes, they must improve that.  The heads of Ultima Online cannot expect players to price each BOD one at a time if you have 400 of them in one BOD book.  That is not reasonable.  I hope someone / decision-makers read this page.
  • DramoraDramora Posts: 14
    I would like a way to be able to search for bods for sale in vendor search
    @Dramora - you should suggest this feature to the UO Dev team.. have fun..