Deco fallen UNDER the house

Someone just gave me a carved pumpkin.. was moving it around and now it's out of sight... I paged a GM but i doubt i'll receive an answer under 8 hours.. plenty time to lose my pumpkin..

Any idea? I try telekinesis, interior deco tool, alt tabbing.. nothing work! Only thing i'm thinking is horde minion but my necro is red and this is trammel!

So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
-UO official forums, brought to you by BoardSword studio

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,464
    can you lock it down and then retrieve it ?
    or go into custom mode will put it under house sign maybe?
  • KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 258
    lock down did not lock (it's not in your house) same for interior tool.. i cannot custom this house it's a pre-build castle  :s
    So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,080
    edited October 13
    Have you tried EC and the Scavenger client? add that pumpkin to the list and see if it picks it up. would be the same as a Horde minion. not sure if it'll give you the "out of site" message but worth a shot. Also, I coonot remember if you can change the fundation on those or not. i think you can to be able to repair the teleport tiles if they break.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

edited October 13
    Big thanks, I did uninstalled the EC after buying my reagents.. not planning to reinstall before months  ;)

My issue is.. someone just gave it to me.. that person saw me lock it down..
    I moved it around a bit then BOOM.. Dunno if u can see why I'm like  :#

Edit: for the joke i might just put my trash barrel where the pumpkin was lockdown.. full a-hole activated -.-
    Yeah abort, it's gone.. was kinda infuriating.. u could dbl click the thing but not grab it.. I clearly gitch it by; releasing it.. grabbing it (did not place in my backpack) and drop it while moving... i might have been outside the house when I did.. but yeah very infuriating in the context.