Requesting Neck Armor for NL.

To be honest I do not know why neck armor is removed from this version of UO. Some armor sets look incomplete or weird without its matching neck piece. If the reasoning for it is because of balance, the neck armor could simply be changed to have the same stats as necklaces and other neck accessories

I really ask the dev team to please reconsider this choice..
  1. Should Neck Armor be added back into New Legacy?12 votes
    1. Yes
      58.33%
    2. No
      41.67%

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,643
    edited September 16
    We can get all 70s resist with armor without the neck armor.  

I prefer it have the stats that are lacking.  Stamina and mana is very low on warriors.  Those and talismans need more.

But if you want to change the graphic from collars and necklaces, that would be fine.  I do like the collars.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Pawain said:
    We can get all 70s resist with armor without the neck armor.  

I prefer it have the stats that are lacking.  Stamina and mana is very low on warriors.  Those and talismans need more.

But if you want to change the graphic from collars and necklaces, that would be fine.  I do like the collars.

It's more for style preference. They can easily make it so that neck pieces don't have resists and have the same stats as necklaces like HP Increase and whatever else necklaces have on NL.
    Part of the charm of UO is being able to dress like you want. I think not having neck armor is silly. Plate Armor looks weird without its neck piece. So do Leather Armor sets.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,643
    Yup.  I'm fine with having them from each boss matching the armor better.  But I like the collar. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.