Being perfectly rested, you shove them out of the way?

i know i titled the thread with the typical message one receives on prod.
 i actually never received the message on NL, but -

on Sunday at apporx 10:07am i experienced blocking.

i was blocked by an ettin on the first floor of deceit.
 up to that point i had not experienced any blocking, push trough, nor shoving message.

i couldn't shove a player neither during a brief window. blocked. weird
 i logged out, closed client completely and relogged. same thing.

i initially thought, "oh well - they must have turned blocking on now".

im not sure how long it lasted, i didnt notice anything visually.
 weirdness.

the only thing different i could observe was that when entering the dungeon i got a message
 (that i dont remember seeing up to that point) ~

"As you step into the fray, know that
the champion spawn is no ordinary
test. It is a crucible where heroes are
forged, and legends are born."

idk.
the hand icon does suggest Fel.

i thought i left the crucible behind when i left the Marine Corps.
 :)

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,643
    edited August 20
    I have had that message a few times during beta.

It caused a couple of deaths because I could not escape.

I tend to do stupid things when I panic 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 321
    edited August 20
    New Legacy stamina seems to work like a felucca facet but with a little twist. You can freely run throught monsters, players etc as long as you are 100% stamina, but as soon as you fall under 100% you can't shove any monster, player or pet. So when using specials moves, receiving big hits, getting closer to die (specially in leather armor) or even when crossing server lines, entering dungeons coming out of a gate etc,  your stamina may drop under 100% and then you become blocked until you reach 100% back. At least as a mage thats how I experienced stamina in NL, I dont know if warriors with high stamina experienced the same.

Plate armor offers more stamina protection against big hits (around 80% I believe in full plate vs 50 or 60% in leather , correct me if im wrong)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,643
    Full plate has 100% stamina protection.  Must be a plate helm.

But you do still lose stamina on your warrior. 

Thanks for that info.  @quickblade you are spot on.  That's why I was blocked.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • FogsbaneFogsbane Posts: 9
    New Legacy stamina seems to work like a felucca facet but with a little twist. You can freely run throught monsters, players etc as long as you are 100% stamina, but as soon as you fall under 100% you can't shove any monster, player or pet. So when using specials moves, receiving big hits, getting closer to die (specially in leather armor) or even when crossing server lines, entering dungeons coming out of a gate etc,  your stamina may drop under 100% and then you become blocked until you reach 100% back. At least as a mage thats how I experienced stamina in NL, I dont know if warriors with high stamina experienced the same.

Plate armor offers more stamina protection against big hits (around 80% I believe in full plate vs 50 or 60% in leather , correct me if im wrong)

Thank You.
     i was tryna be cool, and was indeed wearing a bone helm instead of the leather only i had been using up to that point.

• LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 851
    I really like that you can’t push through everything. When Trammel came into being I really missed the challenge of needing to watch your stamina, and watch where you stood when fighting, not allowing yourself to get hemmed in.

I complained about there not being enough of a challenge in Trammel, being able to push through everything. But I was met with how there would be too much griefing caused by players luring monsters that players couldn’t get away from if they couldn’t push through them and run.  That might have proved to be true but I thought it was a pretty disappointing aspect of the new facet.