BOD Bribing in NL

PawainPawain Posts: 9,633
edited August 18 in New Legacy
Not enough NPCs in NL to bribe much.

It seems NL bribing works like UO Bribing.  Difference is Exceptional is not included.

Many players have brought up concerns about bribing.  Some say we should be able to choose the next level.  If I have a plain 10 and I bribe it in NL, it could go to Dull Copper 10 or it could go to plain 15.

I would prefer that it increases one step at a time in order.  Plain 10 goes to plain 15, then plain 20, then go to Dull Copper 20, then Shadow 20.

I have tried to do the few I could today, because lack of NPCs.  Mine always Jumped to the next level metal before I could get past 2 bribes.

Any other feedback on Bribing.  I think @Cinderella ; has been vocal on this topic.

I hope we can come to a compromise, because it is frustrating to Bride.
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,633
    edited August 18
    Also there is a huge gap in rewards, the middle color BODs are wasting points  But that may be addressed with more Rewards.

I like the no fail crafting so far!

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,727
    I have been too busy with other things, to test the bods on New Legacy.

And you are correct, I have been vocal about wanting to be able to choose which direction to bribe the BOD. I have 200+ Large bods since the first Artisan Festival, awaiting bods to fill them. It does get frustrating when you can't get the one that you need.
  • HippoHippo Posts: 297
    The only bribes I've done are Scribe ones in order to get the Reagent Belt (solid seller for 40K-50K). The sbods bribes ranged from 60-120, the lbods were very high (for newish NL chars) 1100-1400 gold. The Carp & tailor BODs don't have any worthwhile rewards so no need to bribe. Smith BOD rewards I may not know until next weekend, since I'm only 70 skill now. The constant mining to fill the 75 smith BODs and quest items is a pain. I will prob stop smith and just wait for NL to go live.