BOD question

Usually when you turn in a BOD you get a pop up menu that asks you whether to bank a fraction of the point's worth or whether to claim the points for the BOD.
For some reason I don't get this menu anymore and it goes straight to where I claim the full points. Does anyone know how to turn that menu on again?

Comments

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,413
    edited August 2
    Deleted my post, because the post below is the correct answer. :)

We had clearly forgotten.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,026
    edited August 2
    Usually when you turn in a BOD you get a pop up menu that asks you whether to bank a fraction of the point's worth or whether to claim the points for the BOD.
    For some reason I don't get this menu anymore and it goes straight to where I claim the full points. Does anyone know how to turn that menu on again?
    Open the bod and it should have three options on it. you want the option below with "Banking Points Enabled"  you can have to Always bank points, never bank points (where you appear to be) and the one below whichs asks you what to do.

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 645
    Thanks Vic! Long time no see btw!
    dayum! Didn't work. I had banking points enabled and it still immediately took me to claim the BODs points
    Thanks Vic! Long time no see btw!
    You're welcome Max. Yeah, i work more and more these days and have very little time to play. I get on Siege and hit the high seas and do some t-maps. but that's about it anymore. I can say that on the bods, mine is working as intended on the Beta test shard anyway. I will be home in a few and will check Siege.

@Max_Blackoak I did three bods and used each option on the dropdown on the Bod gump, and got the expected outcome for each one. I have seen character files get corrupted and cause weird things like this, so my suggestion would be to make a copy of the character files and then delete the one for said charcter and login and try it again. if it works from there you know your character file is to blame. if it still doesn't work, i'd page a gm with some specifics.

• ZarakZarak Posts: 4
    The only other thing I can think of that may be the problem that I have faced in the past is that, banking points can become full. There is a limit to how many points you can have banked. When you hit this point, it automatically makes you take the full points for a turned in BOD until you use some of the banked points.
    oooooohhh...that makes sense! is the limit 450 points by chance? I'm sitting at 451.701202 points...
  • ZarakZarak Posts: 4
    It's usually a few points more than what the max reward is for said type(smithing/tailoring/etc) of BOD you are turning in.
    yeah, max reward cost is 450 points. I claimed a reward and now I get the gump again. Thanks Zarak!