Did they change placement rules?

Many places (especially Ilshenar) I find that you cannot place a house.When Ilshenar came out I placed a great home outside of Luna. Now that spot won't hold a house. Many large open areas that had dozens of homes won't take a placement either. What happened?

Comments

• JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 963
    you cannot place houses in Ilshenar,  Luna is In Malas where you can place a house,  what shard are you playing?
  • NorryNorry Posts: 533
    yes, when i came back in 2018, many places that used to be able to have houses in malas are now no longer placeable, some were set up for EM usage, some no idea. 
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,020
    Priam said:
    Many places (especially Ilshenar) I find that you cannot place a house.When Ilshenar came out I placed a great home outside of Luna. Now that spot won't hold a house. Many large open areas that had dozens of homes won't take a placement either. What happened?
    Quick question, are you using EC or CC and is your game screen all the way up and in the upper left corner?  i always have trouble in either client when my screen isn't all the way in that orientation. something to check and try anyway.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• PriamPriam Posts: 44
    you cannot place houses in Ilshenar,  Luna is In Malas where you can place a house,  what shard are you playing?

Priam said:
    Quick question, are you using EC or CC and is your game screen all the way up and in the upper left corner?  i always have trouble in either client when my screen isn't all the way in that orientation. something to check and try anyway.

My screen is center with the top frame at the top of the screen. Also @JackFlashUk I meant Malas. My old spot is open but I can't place there. I am going to scout other shards to see what they have.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,408
    Priam said:

Priam said:

My screen is center with the top frame at the top of the screen. Also @ JackFlashUk I meant Malas. My old spot is open but I can't place there. I am going to scout other shards to see what they have.
    Remember you can only have 1 house per account.
  • PriamPriam Posts: 44
    Priam said:

Priam said:

My screen is center with the top frame at the top of the screen. Also @ JackFlashUk I meant Malas. My old spot is open but I can't place there. I am going to scout other shards to see what they have.
    Remember you can only have 1 house per account.

Ya. But you can use the placement tool to check if a house will go there. There are huge areas of land that used to house dozens of homes that now will not take a home. Something happened

• JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 963
    can you post screenshots of where you are trying to place? to give us an idea what the issues are 
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,020
    Priam said:
    Priam said:

May try putting it all the way top and left. I now it seems silly, but I was trying to place a house a week ago in a spot that I know a house will fit but wasn't having any luck. I remembered this tip from years ago and put my game screen in that position and it popped in first try. As I said, something to try.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,408
    I was having problems with placing houses with CC so I started using EC and all went well.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,251
    That stupid timer needs to go asap. Pretty please.