Stunned

I have seen five players this entire week. I knew returning would see lower numbers, but I have to admit that I am surprised. Still looking around, supposed to be an event tonight.

Comments

• Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,020
    Priam said:
    I have seen five players this entire week. I knew returning would see lower numbers, but I have to admit that I am surprised. Still looking around, supposed to be an event tonight.
    Which shard?. Atlantic, Legends, Europa, and Great lakes usually have way more than that on during Prime time, Every day.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• PriamPriam Posts: 44
    I'm on Sonoma. I'm not whining, I am just surprised with the new game mode coming and all.

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,153
    Priam said:
    I'm on Sonoma. I'm not whining, I am just surprised with the new game mode coming and all.

Where have you looked for people?  Did you call out in general chat? 
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,020
    Priam said:

Sonoma is one of the least populated shards, but there are still a few people there. As @Grimbeard said, depends on where and how you look. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• RonFellowsRonFellows Posts: 122
    Sonoma is not one of the least populated. I'd say its mid range. There aren't a lot of bank sitters nowadays. 
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,727
    Sonoma has its players but they are usually out doing stuff. There is so much to do now, that they don't sit around talking any more. And the event that just ended, kept everyone busy doing different things. 

Lot of the players don't even pay attention to the forums, so you wouldn't even know they are there.
    Thank you. I hope that I didn't offend anyone. I just have been all over the place and I have talked to one person. Seen maybe a handful of others. For me, Sonoma is home. So either I find my place there, or I move on. I have so many questions though. So much has changed game-wise. What's Velocity and Chaos Eater or something? So much to understand.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,769
    Ya a group of us did 6 dread horns tonight and then rolled for items from those 6 runs.

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    I am thinking of making a T-Hunter and then holding weekly runs. Fishing expeditions and so on. Gotta be the change you want to see. lol
    Priam said:
    I am thinking of making a T-Hunter and then holding weekly runs. Fishing expeditions and so on. Gotta be the change you want to see. lol
    No need for mining on that T hunter.  As for Fishing I can friend you to my place and you can use every SOS you wish to take from the Locker.

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598