Cu sidhe Chivalry Spellweaving

Hi, I wanted to know if when applying to a cu sidhe chivalry or spellwaving, exactly what spells it casts.

For example, does it summon fairies? or does it cast spells like Gift of Renewal or Thunderstorm?

Thanks

Comments

• mismis Posts: 61
    I have found the information, in case it is useful to anyone, I attach spells.

Spellweaving:

Gift of Renewal
    Immolating Weapon
    Thunderstorm
    Wildfire
    Essence of Wind
    Word of Death
    Arcane Empowerment

Chivalry:

Enemy of One
    Consecrate Weapon
    Divine Fury
    Holy Light
    Close Wounds
    Cleanse By Fire
    Remove Curse
    Dispel Evil

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,408
    Where did you find that information?
  • NorryNorry Posts: 533
    pets will never cast summon spells because balance
  • NorryNorry Posts: 533
    and https://www.uo-cah.com/magic-abilities
    these guys have done some amazing research, study, and put together in depth guides.
    Where did you find that information?

Norry published it, I did not indicate the source because I do not know if it is allowed to give links to external websites.

Norry said:
    pets will never cast summon spells because balance

thank you for your contribution

• MariahMariah Posts: 3,136Moderator
    External links are fine as long as the content of the link doesn't contravene ToS.
    As far as I'm aware, uo-cah don't have any content anywhere on the site that does that.
    Mariah said:
    External links are fine as long as the content of the link doesn't contravene ToS.
    As far as I'm aware, uo-cah don't have any content anywhere on the site that does that.

Thank you for the information
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,252
    I tested spellweaving once and found it to be disappointing at best. Almost on par with ninja on a pet. 

The ai with spellweaving will cast WoD at all the wrong times and essentially keep the pet drained of all mana.