Spirit Speak Area heals

Had an idea, that Necro Spirit Speak could be used as an area heal. That way you could heal your Skeletal Dragons and allies in combat.

Comments

• ThorakhThorakh Posts: 40
    Or at the very least maybe have spirit Speak be able to heal the necro skeletal dragons
  • Lord_NythraxLord_Nythrax Posts: 270
    Targeted or area spirit speak to heal undead minions would be fun. They're super weak compared to other summons anyway, much less real pets.
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 586
    edited June 19
    I feel like Lich Form should modify Spirit Speak to where active Spirit Speak use would not only heal, but also restore Mana when channeling from a corpse. The current +13 MR from Lich Form is very outdated, with how easy it is to hit the 30 MR cap from gear.

Btw, Controlled Undead get Life Drain % that is based upon your real Necromancy/Spirit Speak skill. If a Skeletal Dragon is dishing out good melee damage, then he can self heal quite a bit with that. They can still be healed by Greater Heals/Cleansing Winds/Gift of Renewal as well.

They're super weak compared to other summons anyway, much less real pets.
    Skeletal Dragons are stronger than every other summon, but Rising Colossus. You can have two Skeletal Dragons at a time, they're equivalent to Shadow Wyrms.
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 855
    It'd be interesting if you could tell necromancy pets/commanded undead to get into wraith form.

(and perhaps other forms too).

Extend that to forms with other magic schools too.
  • VenomVenom Posts: 39
    I feel like Lich Form should modify Spirit Speak to where active Spirit Speak use would not only heal, but also restore Mana when channeling from a corpse. The current +13 MR from Lich Form is very outdated, with how easy it is to hit the 30 MR cap from gear.

This sounds like a cool idea. I think going back and looking through the different forms, to include polymorph itself, would be an opportunity to diversify builds further.