Returning after 15 years

MarcusOfCanopiesMarcusOfCanopies Posts: 2
edited April 18 in Europa
Hello everyone!

As the title suggests. I am a returning player after a 15 years pause! I was nowhere near good back then and I quit for real life busy work leaving my thief character in oblivion! 

I have decided to start from scratch and make a PvE build and maybe a bit of rp.

See you around!

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,174
    Welcome back! Post back here with any questions you might have. The wiki here is helpful along with UOGuide (all round info) / UO Stratics (other popular forums) / UO-Cah (newer events userguides)
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,411
    edited April 18
    Welcome back !  :)
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,992Moderator
  • InLorInLor Posts: 412
    Welcome back! I am returning a second time and staying forever.
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • Thank you all! I'm currently having a blast! Is there a Discord server? I found several links but they seem to be all expired!
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    Movie gif Several Minions from Despicable Me cheer clap and give thumbs up Text Welcome back
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,992Moderator
    Sadly discord links have a very limited lifespan. Your best bet is to add someone as a friend so that they can send you a link when you're actually online.  I will send you my discord name in a PM.
    Perhaps someone else can do the same so that we can cover a wider time span?
    @Lord_Frodo or @keven2002 as you are two well known players who are in this thread?
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,174
    edited April 29
    I'm on Discord and in the Ultima Online 2.0 server which is active but that's the only one I'm on since I don't really use Discord (or ICQ anymore). It has several channels in there too (general / event / pvp / etc).

Depending on what you are looking to do @MarcusOfCanopies it may or may not suit your needs. If you can tell us what shard you play and what you are looking to do we can probably point you in the right direction. Not to put them on the spot but both @Victim_Of_Siege & @Merlin are both very helpful people with lots of knowledge and have broad networks they might be able to loop you into (depending what you are looking to do / shard you play). Of course if you OM me your discord name I can invite you to the discord server I'm in for UO too.

Another option for you would be to join an active guild on your shard (Atlantic has several) and they can bring you into their guild server or you can just drop them a message within UO (which is what I'd probably do).
  • InLorInLor Posts: 412
    There should be an option when you generate a Discord link for it to not expire after 7 days!
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • MerlinMerlin Posts: 211
    Thank you all! I'm currently having a blast! Is there a Discord server? I found several links but they seem to be all expired!
    Hail and well met!  Welcome back :)

Happy to answer any PVE type questions you have.   I have alot of my builds posted on Stratics.  I am also in  few dozen Discord servers, so if you tell me what you're looking for, I would be happy to circulate some invites.  You can message me @merlin.pendragon on Discord. 

Best of luck and see you in Brittannia!