Publish 117 Feedback

Comments

• DrowyDrowy Posts: 131
    Oh and btw, please remove the ancient guardians from treasure hunting. They are just useless monsters with no loot wasting our time, if you fight them or wait until they dont spawn anymore.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,411
    This Plz ^^^
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,174
    Drowy said:
    Treasures hunting seems pretty disappointing to me.

3x Felucca Hoard maps - no hats
    3x Trammel Cache - no hats
    6x Trammel Supply - 5x no hats 1x 3 hats

Did you have any luck on your suit? Wondering if that impacts drops
    luck so far it doesn't seem to with sos (from last nights test)
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 303
    killed 50+ pirates in covetous level3 = 0 hats (felucca with 1100+luck)

is this intended ? Not going to waste any more minutes in there if so
    is it me ? How is this Yellow ? Looks more lime/olive green than yellow...

Yellow 2

this is yellow

Image result for Yellow Circle
    2560x1440 Banana Yellow Solid Color Background
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,992Moderator
    keven2002 said:
    Just some general feedback as I start my testing.

1. Can we get some plants with resources to gather from?? I used garden beds on Prod shards which I obviously can't transfer over... this would be un-testable unless we wait like 11 days for a plant to mature/get resources.

You can use the 'Grow_Plant' command if you have seeds to use.

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,039
    I've sailed around now and seen no new shipping areas or even a real increase in traffic will this change before we go live ? Shouldn't the area around the floating emporium have ships coming and going??
    Also I haven't tested yet but are new pumpkin rowboats fixed so you can launch from a ship?
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 303
    Just grabbed 6 instruments and 2 of them were double super slayers ???

Just grabbed 6 instruments and 2 of them were double super slayers ???

So sweet 
  • DrowyDrowy Posts: 131
    keven2002 said:
    Drowy said:
    Treasures hunting seems pretty disappointing to me.

3x Felucca Hoard maps - no hats
    3x Trammel Cache - no hats
    6x Trammel Supply - 5x no hats 1x 3 hats

Did you have any luck on your suit? Wondering if that impacts drops

2505 Luck together with mapmaker glasses. The hoard chests were normal iron chests, the rest were golden chests.
    So probably no luck impact for the hats.
    edited April 6
    Mariah said:
    keven2002 said:
    Just some general feedback as I start my testing.

1. Can we get some plants with resources to gather from?? I used garden beds on Prod shards which I obviously can't transfer over... this would be un-testable unless we wait like 11 days for a plant to mature/get resources.

You can use the 'Grow_Plant' command if you have seeds to use.

Thanks Mariah! I didn't know about that functionality; very helpful.

Does anyone know what the Greenhouse is supposed to do? Currently it looks like it only holds decorative plants (not live plants) and the display doesn't change based on the plants you have in there so I'm a little confused on the purpose of this vet reward.

I understand it doesn't count towards the house lock downs but do people actually have decorative plants stock piled without setting them out somewhere (or clipping them)? Raised garden beds will keep plants alive and not count towards lock downs. I feel like this is just a reskinned garden shed with less functionality (Garden Sheds can hold anything and I believe give you 250 items vs 125 plants only extra storage). 

Speaking of reskinned garden shed... this is what currently shows when you hover over the garden shed. Guess it slipped past QA  :D

Garden Sheers work great and will harvest seeds of renewal. One thing that it doesn't quite seem to do is give a shortcut to setting in decoration mode. @Kyronix - Is there a toggle you can add to set the sheers into "pruning" mode that would also set the plants to decoration mode?
  • SynnSynn Posts: 17
    Most of the event artifacts are as expected. Nothing too overpowered - which is good. 
    The Fortune's Visage seems a bit underwhelming though- only thing that makes it special is Luck 250. It seems to be very general.. but kinda leaning towards a warrior build w/ the HP Inc, HPR, and LMC 8%, but the 10% resistance is lower than the standard 15% - so I'm not sure if a melee warrior would consider this even considering there are better head slot items.

Archer class would probably more suited due to the resistance, but still a bit underwhelming to consider it.

Two things to maybe consider:
    1. Increase the Resistance to 15% on all resistances
    2. If #1 isn't considered, then maybe adding one random stat of the following:
    • +8 Stamina
    • +8 Strength
    • +25 Damage Inc

• creampiecreampie Posts: 82
    Synn said:
    Most of the event artifacts are as expected. Nothing too overpowered - which is good. 
    The Fortune's Visage seems a bit underwhelming though- only thing that makes it special is Luck 250. It seems to be very general.. but kinda leaning towards a warrior build w/ the HP Inc, HPR, and LMC 8%, but the 10% resistance is lower than the standard 15% - so I'm not sure if a melee warrior would consider this even considering there are better head slot items.

Archer class would probably more suited due to the resistance, but still a bit underwhelming to consider it.

• +8 Stamina
    • +8 Strength
    • +25 Damage Inc

this version is way better for a warrior than the last one mark of wildfire
  • KorikKorik Posts: 11
    creampie said:
    Synn said:

• +8 Stamina
    • +8 Strength
    • +25 Damage Inc

I'd also be happy if they turned it into a bone helm rather than an orc one.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,353
    So - I decided to dig up the maps from making a new character. The first supply map gave me 4 hats, the second map, a cache, gave me 6 and I thought 'oh nice, I can do this'.  But then I dug, and dug and dug, and never got another hat. :( RNG was laughing at me.
    edited April 7
    creampie said:
    Synn said:

• +8 Stamina
    • +8 Strength
    • +25 Damage Inc

I disagree that it's way better and could even argue it's not really even better at all.

Mark of the wildfire, in addition to the 250 luck, was 15 all stats / 25LRC / 10LMC / 10 mana.

I think, generally speaking, we can all agree that unless you have some no name luck legendary items it's very hard to maximize resists/stats on a luck suit for any char.

That said, right out of the gate the new version is 25 resists lower than the Mark of wildfire. For a melee fighter actively in the fray of things taking direct damage, having max resists will be priority #1 yet this item is 25 resist less.

The orc helm is only 8LMC (whereas the Mark is 10). Yes, you could make it non mage armor for the extra 3LMC but even then this item is only +1 LMC better than the Mark. The trade off of 25 stats for 1 extra LMC isn't even close to an equal trade.

Lastly the Mark has 10 mana compared to 5 HP (and HPR4) which I think is a toss up. It really depends on each char build but for my sampire I have low mana because every single legendary item (and artifacts for the most part) has mana so I'd much rather the 10 mana here (to bump my mana back up) but I can see that being an equal trade off. Minor adjustment here but I'd prefer +10str over the +5HP. What I don't think adds anything is the HPR because that's a luxury stat. Going back to a max luck suit, you will be hard pressed to max resists and stats (str/int/dex) a property like HPR would likely only be on 1 piece. In the grand scheme of things 4 HPR isn't going to do much (especially if I'm using a sampire). I'd much rather swap out the 4 HPR for 10 mana (or stam).

If we are getting a luck helm designed for a warrior, I think I'd rather get less luck (drop to 200 luck) with more usable stats (lesser version of balron chest but with luck) than trying to give warriors their own version of the Mark of Wildfire; it's simply not very usable the way it currently is when trying to fit it into a full luck suit.

This item is "okay" if it's only meant to replace someone's current helmet slot with a little more luck because some regular suits have the extra resists to play with and might not miss the extra dex from a helm piece, but I can't see this doing a ton for a max luck warrior luck suit.
  • creampiecreampie Posts: 82
    keven2002 said:
    creampie said:
    Synn said:

• +8 Stamina
    • +8 Strength
    • +25 Damage Inc

I disagree that it's way better and could even argue it's not really even better at all.

Mark of the wildfire, in addition to the 250 luck, was 15 all stats / 25LRC / 10LMC / 10 mana.

I think, generally speaking, we can all agree that unless you have some no name luck legendary items it's very hard to maximize resists/stats on a luck suit for any char.

That said, right out of the gate the new version is 25 resists lower than the Mark of wildfire. For a melee fighter actively in the fray of things taking direct damage, having max resists will be priority #1 yet this item is 25 resist less.

The orc helm is only 8LMC (whereas the Mark is 10). Yes, you could make it non mage armor for the extra 3LMC but even then this item is only +1 LMC better than the Mark. The trade off of 25 stats for 1 extra LMC isn't even close to an equal trade.

Lastly the Mark has 10 mana compared to 5 HP (and HPR4) which I think is a toss up. It really depends on each char build but for my sampire I have low mana because every single legendary item (and artifacts for the most part) has mana so I'd much rather the 10 mana here (to bump my mana back up) but I can see that being an equal trade off. Minor adjustment here but I'd prefer +10str over the +5HP. What I don't think adds anything is the HPR because that's a luxury stat. Going back to a max luck suit, you will be hard pressed to max resists and stats (str/int/dex) a property like HPR would likely only be on 1 piece. In the grand scheme of things 4 HPR isn't going to do much (especially if I'm using a sampire). I'd much rather swap out the 4 HPR for 10 mana (or stam).

If we are getting a luck helm designed for a warrior, I think I'd rather get less luck (drop to 200 luck) with more usable stats (lesser version of balron chest but with luck) than trying to give warriors their own version of the Mark of Wildfire; it's simply not very usable the way it currently is when trying to fit it into a full luck suit.

This item is "okay" if it's only meant to replace someone's current helmet slot with a little more luck because some regular suits have the extra resists to play with and might not miss the extra dex from a helm piece, but I can't see this doing a ton for a max luck warrior luck suit.
    Very selfish comment because the mask dont fit your sampire build it should be change. Resist are the easiest stat to have max resist in this game
    edited April 7
    No need to troll and make a snippy remark. How about you be productive and actually give some evidence to support your claim (unless you are just trolling more).

I'd love to come check out your max luck warrior suit that has all 70 (75) resists along with max stats where this helm would be able to fit in and have no drawback to your suit. 

What shard should we meet on? Or you can post the stats here for everyone to see.

Thanks.
    Fortune's Visage could use a bump to be on par with the latest event items
    My Fisher archer wears studded all 70 55 lmc 190 luck each piece now of course you have to sacrifice other stars, I could use the helmet but it's an ugly orc helm and not a pirate hat..
  • So here are our results so far with this event:
    T-Maps:

Trammel max luck suit without running a potion
    Supply x3 - 3 hats in 1 chest
    Cache x3 - 0 hats
    Hoard x3 - 0 hats
    9 maps 3 hats
    Felucca max luck suit without running a potion
    Supply x3 - 0 hats
    Cache x3 - 0 hats
    Hoard x3 - 2 hats in 1 chest
    9 maps 2 hats
    Felucca max luck suit with running a potion
    Supply x3 - 0 hats
    Cache x3 - 3 hats in 1 chest
    Hoard x3 - 6 hats in 1 chest
    9 maps 9 hats

Ships at sea:
    We tested this with a crew of 4 people playing
    Merchant ship - 1 hat for each person - Note have to ALL kill the crew members
    Orc Ship - 0 hats for each person - After killing to boat the captain disappeared off the boat
    Orc Ship - 0 hats for each person - After killing to boat the captain disappeared off the boat
    Orc ship - 1 hat for each person - Note have to ALL kill the crew members
    Orc ship - 1 hat for each person - Note have to ALL kill the crew members
    Orc ship - 0 hats for each person - this one we tried to capture and turn him in. Should get hats on turning in the pirates as well since thats a big part of pirating.

SOSs all of these were done in Felucca:
    No luck suit -
    5 normal - 3 hats from 1 chest
    8 white - 0 hats
    Max luck suit-
    10 white - 14 hats from 4 chests
    Max luck suit with a luck statue and with a potion-
    10 white -  11 hats from 3 chests

Void Pool:
    rounds 1-54
    24 hats (took 44 minutes)

We will continue testing this as we have many more things to try out. we have some white nets to try and a few other options to go through
  • So after the testing listed above I feel that the tmaps and sos's take a lot of time and don't really yield enough hats, unless the prices are lower than normal on these items. If they are 100 or more for a balron armor and you were to do tmaps and sos's then you are looking at 30+hours of farming for 1 armor.
    The pirate ships and merchant ships seems to be right in line with the void pool drops so I feel those are good, unless the captains recall/disappear a lot. But I do feel that capturing a pirate should also yield a hat, but thats because I love doing pirates and merchants.
    Void pool is cool and the drops seem pretty good but I feel that as the levels get harder the drop rate should increase. If not people will come in and do the first 20 levels and then leave to get their 10-20 hats. In previous events it seems that the people come in early get rewarded while the rest are left to clean up the mess (example spell books on the first round only).
    AoS it seems should always have at least 1 drop reg SoS needs bumped for sure
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,120
    Fortune's Visage does not have enough Dex stats to make it useful for anything but a easy button swords sampire.  Only swords can play with less than 130 stamina.  Sure can't build an archer or thrower using those.

Sea Tempest's Bulwark:  I have no idea what template would choose that.

Blackheart Baubles are nice Garg earrings. Would be nicer if they also had Stamina and dex.
    Very difficult to find ear rings for gargs that work for Mystic and throwing.

Skullcarvers: 
    Garg one does not need the SSI, the speed is low on that sword.

Both:  They are a built Skull Longsword from T chests.  No one would build a sword like these. 
    Are they for PvP?   I like the Skull Longswords,  Personally, a choice of which elemental damage they do would be good enough.  I will build the rest on what the template needs.

Put on the harm hit as a free property and make those blank swords with ele damage we can build.

Skull Longswords do not drop enough to deal with reforging for elemental damage.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MerlinMerlin Posts: 211
    edited April 8
    Some thoughts on spawn rate:
    - is anything being planned to handle server load for the Void Pool area when this goes live on Atlantic?  I can see this being a major lag fest.  Drop rate was decent on TC with medium sized group, but it's going to be difficult when it hits prodo shards. 
    - My experience with orc ships was generally disappointing.  3 man crew, fought about a dozen ships, each of us only had small handful of hats.  Going to need to bump that up
    - Would be great if there was another area where some of the hat-dropping mobs would spawn.

Some thoughts on rewards:
    - Love the garg bauble.  This will hopefully even the playing field a bit for garg mages.  Would suggest bumping up SDI slightly to make up for gargs being short an armor slot versus humans and elves.
    - Luck Visage feels a bit lackluster.  Resists definitely need a bump up to 15 across the board.  Could also definitely use another mod.  Maybe add Mana regen and/or Stam regen?  Or a nice Strength bump?

I'm usually one of the folks who is concerned with these event rewards becoming too OP.  Those two could just use a little tweak to hit the right balance.  All other items look good - excited for the new shield and lizard gem!

edited April 8
    So here is my current luck warrior helm suit my fisher/archer wears all 70 55 lmc the stat improvement is too little and i would lose all 70s for too little luck gain so for sure this needs improvement would be nice to see some developers comments on the feedback given
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,120
    Mark of Wildfire has:
    +10 Mana
    25% LRC
    10% LMC
    250 Luck

3 basic items a mage would need.

Dexxers need Stamina before they need HP.

Look at that Fisher above.  She needs Stamina and Dex

Fortune's Visage would be better with:
    Luck 250
    +10 Stamina
    +10LMC
    One of these   +4MR, +5 dex, +5 Strength, +10 Mana
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    Mark of Wildfire has:
    +10 Mana
    25% LRC
    10% LMC
    250 Luck

3 basic items a mage would need.

Dexxers need Stamina before they need HP.

Look at that Fisher above.  She needs Stamina and Dex

Fortune's Visage would be better with:
    Luck 250
    +10 Stamina
    +10LMC
    One of these   +4MR, +5 dex, +5 Strength, +10 Mana
    100%