The new publish (non-pvp) on TC1?

13»

Comments

• PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 532
    edited April 7
    If Fortune's Visage is meant to be a Dexxer Luck Helm, then i'd replace the 4 HPR with +10 Stam, and increase the Resists (Capped Resists are actually hard to get on a real high Luck suit), at least. Even then, i'd be hard pressed to replace my Blackthorn's Plate Helm variant of the Mace & Shield Glasses for them, the 30% HLD is just so useful that i still use that helm on my Dexxer Luck Suits, even though it has 0 Luck.

The Skullcarver would be better off with 70% Hit Fireball than Lightning, that way it could interrupt spellcasts better and synergize with Corpse Skin more. Elves also wouldn't be more resistant to it's proc damage then.

Balron Bone Armor is still a BiS piece for most dexxer builds.

The Ranger's Cloak of Augmentation is surpassed by the Serpent Skin Quiver nowadays.

Wildfire Lantern perhaps has some very niche uses (like if you have a FCR gap in your suit for some reason), but most PvM spellcasters go for Hook's Shield due to the higher SDI and FC 1, or for Legendary Artifact shields that give more Mana benefits (SC/+5 INT/+5 Mana/+4 MR/+10% LMC/30% Soul Charge).

I like the idea of adding rewards that change the appearance of pets, or give other versions of them. The Ozymandias' Hiryu that was basically a Lesser Hiryu version of Paroxysmus' Swamp Dragon was a smashing success, i'd love to see a horse version that looks like the Charger of the Fallen with the PvM Damage Reduction. An item that makes Cu Sidhes look like an Ancient Hellhound would be great too. Or something that would make a Najasaurus look like an Ophidian variant.

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,191
    edited April 7
    Skett said:
    it hasn't been out 24 hours yet but it seems to all be slow drop rates to me @ popps
    I was thinking the same thing myself. I wasn't sure if I was using an inefficient way but I was at the void pool yesterday for about 30min (I got to wave 21) and got zero drops. Luck was at 1700 and I was in Fel. I'm not saying I should have gotten 30 drops by then but not getting a single drop after killing well over 100 pirates (with 1700 luck + Fel bonus)?? Drop rate seemed very low.

If Fortune's Visage is meant to be a Dexxer Luck Helm, then i'd replace the 4 HPR with +10 Stam, and increase the Resists (Capped Resists are actually hard to get on a real high Luck suit), at least. Even then, i'd be hard pressed to replace my Blackthorn's Plate Helm variant of the Mace & Shield Glasses for them, the 30% HLD is just so useful that i still use that helm on my Dexxer Luck Suits, even though it has 0 Luck.

Completely agree. I even wrote something similiar (before I saw this) in the Pub 117 feedback thread.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,043
    Could it be that the spawn is on but not the drops in fel? I did one run in tram yesterday with my bard just two others we only made round 25 and I got 2 or 3 drops 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,191
    Grimbeard said:
    Could it be that the spawn is on but not the drops in fel? I did one run in tram yesterday with my bard just two others we only made round 25 and I got 2 or 3 drops 

Certainly possible. I'll venture over to Tram and give it a try today with same char
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,137
    The new instruments can be tuned to Stones.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MitMit Posts: 38
    Heck Ya!!
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,998Moderator
    Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.