KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,123Dev
Feedback for Publish 117

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,412
    edited April 3
    @kyronix when will it be on tc1 ?
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,263
    edited April 3
    Looks good, we are excited, of course need to see more, rewards cool - need to see stats, love the Void Pool pirates concept :)

Lot of fun stuff in there.

I want to see the shield... :)

And the ear-rings will be interesting.

Always good to see a spellbook, and talisman.

Balron Bone Armour revival is pretty crucial also.

On the note of the Rangers Cloak of Augmentation - which I do like also - is it possible to add in some new Back/Cloak art at some point?

Currently only 2 types of art - Quiver, and Cloak - and Mages especially, are looking for something more tailored towards mages, but tidier and not as flappy as a cloak. It would be another good Transmog item.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,690
    I hope the Enchanted Greenhouse will also hold the plants from the wheelbarrows.

I'm happy to see the pumpkin cannons and Pumpkin rowboat are returning. (you might want to put a warning for people that it is only for using near shore and that you can only exit it to the north. you can't use it to cross a stream if you are going from Britain to Trinsic, but can if you are going from Trinsic to Britain)

It will be awesome to see the pirate names updated but also sad to see Xanthus no longer on the high seas. He was so happy when we showed him some of the titles that we got on our deeds. "take that imposters"

thank you for adding crabs and lobsters to merchant ships. I'm so excited for what is to come and can't wait to test it
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,955
    edited April 3
    If the turn in NPC will be on the Floating Emporium, would it be possible, for the duration of the Event, to have a Public Gate added to the Floating Emporium ?

Thanks !

Also, will Pirate Hats spawn with an increased number on Treasure Maps, depending on their level and also Facet?

It does not take the same time to do a Trove Map as it takes to do a Stash one as well as doing a Map on Eodon is a nightmare and, in general, doing Maps on different Facets may take different times to finish....
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,039
    popps said:
    If the turn in NPC will be on the Floating Emporium, would it be possible, for the duration of the Event, to have a Public Gate added to the Floating Emporium ?

Thanks !

Also, will Pirate Hats spawn with an increased number on Treasure Maps, depending on their level and also Facet?

It does not take the same time to do a Trove Map as it takes to do a Stash one as well as doing a Map on Eodon is a nightmare and, in general, doing Maps on different Facets may take different times to finish....
    No gate let the landlubbers sail!
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,353
    popps said:

@keven2002 proposed here: https://forum.uo.com/discussion/comment/104890/#Comment_104890 that having the NPC at sea market would slow down the scripters, I think he might be right, so I'm not in favor of a gate to there. Collect your drops till you have enough for a reward then sail over and claim it. You don't have to hand in every individual hat.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,955
    popps said:

@ keven2002 proposed here: https://forum.uo.com/discussion/comment/104890/#Comment_104890 that having the NPC at sea market would slow down the scripters, I think he might be right, so I'm not in favor of a gate to there. Collect your drops till you have enough for a reward then sail over and claim it. You don't have to hand in every individual hat.
    Collect your drops till you have enough for a reward then sail over and claim it. You don't have to hand in every individual hat.

Well, that is something which scripters can very well also do... they can script their Hats to their hearts content through scripting and then, when they have hundreds, just manually sail them to the Floating Emporium if the NPC will be placed there...

So, I am not sure how not placing a Gate at the Floating Emporium will really slow down scripters...
    popps said:
    popps said:

@ keven2002 proposed here: https://forum.uo.com/discussion/comment/104890/#Comment_104890 that having the NPC at sea market would slow down the scripters, I think he might be right, so I'm not in favor of a gate to there. Collect your drops till you have enough for a reward then sail over and claim it. You don't have to hand in every individual hat.
    Collect your drops till you have enough for a reward then sail over and claim it. You don't have to hand in every individual hat.

Well, that is something which scripters can very well also do... they can script their Hats to their hearts content through scripting and then, when they have hundreds, just manually sail them to the Floating Emporium if the NPC will be placed there...

So, I am not sure how not placing a Gate at the Floating Emporium will really slow down scripters...
    If you don't already have a boat parked there go NOW and do so
    Ya I’ve had boats at tram and Fel floating emporium for over a year now I hope they don’t start doing a reset in the area everyday 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,120
    Would be a lot nicer if the drops appeared in our backpack while we are afk and you could turn them in at any bank.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    why should we have to turn them in ? thats to much work ...
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    @Mariah @Rorschach please pin this to the top under recent discussion  TYVM
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,690
    thank you for updating VS to make no description for PS, primers, etc

can you please... make it to where if an auction safe is private or auction not started
    that they don't show up on VS (it is very annoying to pay to recall in, click buy it now and you can't purchase it, because it is private)
    edited April 5
    The new vet rewards look great !
    The greenhouse could use a few better functions, like holds 500 plants (at least 250 like garden shed) and hold contains (maybe baskets) to sort the plants inside of it, also a square container graphic not round to better sort the plants..    @Kyronix
    edited April 5
    Thanks @Kyronix for releasing it.   :)

At the moment. The hat drop for pure pirate and beacon hunt and kill is fair.  But I also think the prices are fair.  o:)

We will have plenty of time to test this!
    Love all the ship paints. 
    post colors pics plz @Pawain
    should ancient SOS have at least a 1 hat drop guarantee ?
    Skullcarver     maybe add  use best weapon skill ?
    Most important things first 
    Crab lobster drops are perfect 
    The new plunderplucker is perfect 
    Has anyone tested is ships are spawning in new areas or just increased in current? @Kyronix

Over all 10000000 thumbs up 
  • RelvinianRelvinian Posts: 29
    It seems like the Fortune's Visage is lacking compared to the previous Mark of the Wildfire.  4hpr seems like a waste of points, and the resists won't make it easier to finish a luck suit. 
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 808

Blackheart Baubles feedback:

increase SDI to 30%.
    (yukio earring SDI 15 + scholar halo SDI 15)

That's a good way to resolve a large gap for gargoyles, as they have to choose between Scholar halo earring, OR Yukio earring.  Whereas human/elf can equip both.  Not overpowered, as you still miss out on Faster Casting 1.

Balron Bone armor --

Hopefully the Balron bone armor can be enhanced with forged metal tool, like the original?  Else no way to tell these apart.
    well void pool has pirates in fel so hopefully that will continue on production shards
    is turn in guy at fel floating dock ?
    no paragon pirates?
    hats not shard bound?

i feel if you made hats shard bound then added armor set piece not shard bound many people would be happy
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,993Moderator
    edited April 6
    Skett said:
    post colors pics plz @ Pawain

I'm doing my best to catch up, but don't see the vet rewards on test?

vet rewards are In new haven @Mariah

ty for posting colors !
    Id like to see the new UO store colors when will those be available @Kyronix
  • MulderMulder Posts: 10
    I want it to be lava elemental.

edited April 6
    description says,

"Genesis Gem – allows magical transformation of the Triton to the Lava Lizard body type"

so a bit confusing  ;)

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,176
    edited April 6
    Just some general feedback as I start my testing.

1. I think Mariah and I were in the same boat on the Vet rewards; placing them in Haven is counterintuitive to every other TC1 publish we've had in the past several years having things in Brit Commons. Can we please be consistent on that sort of thing?
    2. Can we get clickies for the bucs pirate & the black market? The skull sword is 100k points and the char I have on test has 0 points. I'd like to test the items without having to go hunt down 100k of points (not to mention if I want to test all the new items). I get it on the testing of the hats piece for the shrouded sails but we don't need to test getting black market points; there isn't anything new with cargo.
    3. Can we get some plants with resources to gather from?? I used garden beds on Prod shards which I obviously can't transfer over... this would be un-testable unless we wait like 11 days for a plant to mature/get resources.
    4. It was a bit difficult to place the lava pool because you are placing blind - I've thought about this with a few other larger deeded items that it would be nice if it worked like when placing a house where you get the semi-transparent graphic to help place. Would make placing things a lot easier. Understand that might be a large effort so next best thing would be having the tile size next to the word sizes (small / med / lg). So it would be like Small is 3x3 / med is 5x5 / assuming lg is 7x7?
  • DrowyDrowy Posts: 131
    Treasures hunting seems pretty disappointing to me.

3x Felucca Hoard maps - no hats
    3x Trammel Cache - no hats
    6x Trammel Supply - 5x no hats 1x 3 hats