New event

2»

Comments

• It's nice that there's already something in Pub 117, even if it's not quite live on TC yet...

I very much welcome the fact that there are new statues again, but there's still one thing I'll criticize ;)

@Kyronix: Do we really need another Hiryu statuette? I mean we already have 4 of them in more or less large graphics:

1. Etheral Hiryu Statue
    2. Sahkran Bird of Pray
    3 Ozymandias statue from the last event
    4. Huntmaster Tophy
    So I've had enough with Hiryu ;) - and with the Lady of Snow as a statue, which you can already earn at any time and for a long time as a reward in the Vesper Museum - why then another one as a Veteran Reward????

Please think about whether you could swap it - my suggestions here would be to take Reptalon instead of Hiryu, for example, or Revenant Lion and swap the Lady of Snow with Fan Dancer or Oni. Or maybe even better and much cooler: with Lady Melisandre ;)    

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,174
    edited April 3

@ Kyronix: Do we really need another Hiryu statuette? I mean we already have 4 of them in more or less large graphics:

1. Etheral Hiryu Statue
    2. Sahkran Bird of Pray
    3 Ozymandias statue from the last event
    4. Huntmaster Tophy

I don't like the idea of statues that are a non-rideable version of ethys. If you check VS on ATL you will see some people trying to pass off llama statues for ethy llamas. Also for someone not super experienced, they might buy a llama statue for 75m thinking it's something the can ride
    (and way cheaper than the 175m going price) and quickly figure out they wasted their money (and 75m isn't quite chump change even by today's standards).
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,411
    edited April 3
    why not add the missing ore/ingot color vet clothing or at least dye tub so we can dye cloth leather and furniture those colors @Kyronix
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,039
    @Kyronix so when we summon scali or chardy possible paragon?? Please please! how about with tmaps or sos?? So many questions!! What instrument will new bard item be ?? Taps foot impatiently 
  • MitMit Posts: 38
    edited April 4
    Lute! Crosses fingers... Plunder plucker.. Heck ya!!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,120
    Mit said:
    Yup, so we can tune it to stones.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Pawain said:
    Mit said:
    Yup, so we can tune it to stones

Or a sweet sea shanty 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    Even if they gave a vague one the bitchers would still bitch and GOD forbid that something happened and they could not meet that vague date there are people on here that would go off on the DEVs because they have done it in the past and we all know who they are because they constantly still do it.
    Even if they gave a vague one the bitchers would still bitch and GOD forbid that something happened and they could not meet that vague date there are people on here that would go off on the DEVs because they have done it in the past and we all know who they are because they constantly still do it.
    I call BS no one has ever complained about being informed 
    Grimbeard said:
    I call BS no one has ever complained about being informed 
    Bullcrap because you are complaining now because they gave a vague time frame and it wasn't good enough. We are 3 days after Easter and you are whining already.
    Asking for information is not whining 
    edited April 4
    Grimbeard said:
    Well it's two days past Easter.......
    This is not asking a question this is a WHINE
    Grimbeard said:
    Frustrated customers ask frustrated questions 

It will be released later today on TC1    

Maybe
    There was a year they gave us a map for the year it was good. why they insist on alienating us is baffling
    ya the good ole days <3 

lol
    Grimbeard said:
    There was a year they gave us a map for the year it was good. why they insist on alienating us is baffling
    And when that map was not followed to the tee people like you raised holly hell on the DEVs so they stopped doing it.
    Grimbeard said:
    Grimbeard said:
    That was a statement and no date was stated it was AFTER Easter and as normal you start start your pissing and moaning.  Well guess what today is after Easter and so will tomorrow and May 1st and June 1st and July 1st are all after Easter, there I just gave you more to Piss and Moan about.
    Grimbeard said:
    And when that map was not followed to the tee people like you raised holly hell on the DEVs so they stopped doing it.
    Again I call bs
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,174
    edited April 4
    Grimbeard said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Well guess what today is after Easter and so will tomorrow and May 1st and June 1st and July 1st are all after Easter, there I just gave you more to Piss and Moan about.
    Sorry but that would be terrible project management and awful customer service. If you don't mind being told "after Easter" and don't need an update until something comes out in October then good for you and there is no need for you to make any post about timelines (go play the game since there is so much for you to do).

It's 2024. People can track their packages/flights/food/family & friends (if they let you)... with the first 3 there are updates when there is a delay. It's pretty basic I don't think it's asking too much for the Dev team to keep us updated on a game we are paying to play. Arguing that the Dev team shouldn't be held accountable to the paying customer is a baffling argument to me. I'd love for someone to explain that.

While I agree 36 hours after Easter was a bit early to be asking for an update, we are closing in on the end of the week without the updates being added to TC1. I think the players deserve some idea of what to expect. To be clear, I'm not saying "the publish should be in TC1 by now because they told us it would be". What I am saying is that if it's not going in this week, they should be telling us that. Even a one liner saying "Ran into some issues in QA so will need to push back the release to next week." would suffice. Right now it seems like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing; which isn't a good look.
    this ^^^
    keven2002 said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Well guess what today is after Easter and so will tomorrow and May 1st and June 1st and July 1st are all after Easter, there I just gave you more to Piss and Moan about.
    Sorry but that would be terrible project management and awful customer service. If you don't mind being told "after Easter" and don't need an update until something comes out in October then good for you and there is no need for you to make any post about timelines (go play the game since there is so much for you to do).

It's 2024. People can track their packages/flights/food/family & friends (if they let you)... with the first 3 there are updates when there is a delay. It's pretty basic I don't think it's asking too much for the Dev team to keep us updated on a game we are paying to play. Arguing that the Dev team shouldn't be held accountable to the paying customer is a baffling argument to me. I'd love for someone to explain that.

While I agree 36 hours after Easter was a bit early to be asking for an update, we are closing in on the end of the week without the updates being added to TC1. I think the players deserve some idea of what to expect. To be clear, I'm not saying "the publish should be in TC1 by now because they told us it would be". What I am saying is that if it's not going in this week, they should be telling us that. Even a one liner saying "Ran into some issues in QA so will need to push back the release to next week." would suffice. Right now it seems like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing; which isn't a good look.
    In 2023 people could do all that and it did not change a thing in the way UO doers business.  FACT Mesanna will do what she wants to do and has done for many many years and you people think that all this whining/bitching/ranting/raving/bashing will change her mind, no what it does is piss her off more.  The OP did it intentionally as a bash and he knows it no matter how he tries to spin his BULLCRAP. but you people go right head and keep defending him.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 906
    edited April 5
    keven2002 said:

I don't like the idea of statues that are a non-rideable version of ethys. If you check VS on ATL you will see some people trying to pass off llama statues for ethy llamas. Also for someone not super experienced, they might buy a llama statue for 75m thinking it's something the can ride
    (and way cheaper than the 175m going price) and quickly figure out they wasted their money (and 75m isn't quite chump change even by today's standards).
      There's an idea,  make all statues have an ethy version (for those that don't have them already) then condense them to where they're both, ethy & deco, different functionality when locked down than it has while in your pack.    -this would make all (deco-only) statues more valuable because they'd also be an ethy, and may even reduce the price of some ethy statues.   -of course non-animal statues woujld remain deco-only (like virtuebane, and others etc.

as an additional result,  that potential scam you describe, wouldn't exist with those items anymore.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659