UO.COM is Down -----AGAIN but I feel fine!

Well like the topic says.   Seriously Devs if you don't want to maintain the website then PLEASE GIVE ME THE JOB!  6 months unemployed and I am will to paint & package rubber dog sh*t.  There are REAL PEOPLE with degrees that WANT TO WORK!  Give us the job if you don't want to do it anymore.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,108
    Game works, I already know how to play, what info do you need?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    I was just going over the AMA on reddit like an hour ago. If I did not misunderstand anything then they only have 1 senior and 1 junior developers for 2d client, 3d client, legacy shards, production shards, and NL development. I don't feel like bashing the devs anymore. In fact, they now have my pity.

I wonder what mesanna was smoking when she pushed a new NL shard on top of these responsibilities to devs throat.

On a good news, over the weekend I finished the script for adding disclaimer to each page on uobackup.com I am pushing it to S3 in the background. Tomorrow I will handle the domain/etc so the backup should be online some time tomorrow.

I still have to send an email to mesanna and get her permission. Then I will take it online.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,108
    shootgun said:
    I was just going over the AMA on reddit like an hour ago. If I did not misunderstand anything then they only have 1 senior and 1 junior developers for 2d client, 3d client, legacy shards, production shards, and NL development. I don't feel like bashing the devs anymore. In fact, they now have my pity.

I wonder what mesanna was smoking when she pushed a new NL shard on top of these responsibilities to devs throat.

On a good news, over the weekend I finished the script for adding disclaimer to each page on uobackup.com I am pushing it to S3 in the background. Tomorrow I will handle the domain/etc so the backup should be online some time tomorrow.

I still have to send an email to mesanna and get her permission. Then I will take it online.
    That fact does not stop the bashing.  These people think 2 coders is plenty to make new mechanics in a game and keep another running.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    edited March 26
    • No Trolling - Do not post comments which have the sole purpose of causing an argument. You may express your opinion on a topic however, abuse to anyone who doesn't have the same opinion as you will not be tolerated.
This discussion has been closed.