UO.com is down again. It must be a Saturday

It is a Saturday again and UO.com is down again.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,108
    I hear UO is known for consistency. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    TimSt said:
    It is a Saturday again and UO.com is down again.

I downloaded all of the content at uo.com site. I also registered uobackup.com domain. I just need to find a time to write a script to add disclaimer after the body tag that I am not the owner of the content and I am not affiliated with EA/BroadSword/UO/etc. It should be online some time tonight or tomorrow, depending on the amount of whiskey available around the house.

Just to be clear, this is just the content mostly for wiki/help purposes. You wont be able to manage your account or anything like that using uobackup.com

I will announce the server at stratics after I am banned here some time tonight or tomorrow, depending on the amount of whiskey available around the house.

• psychopsycho Posts: 292

well its not just the uo.com that is down, also the patchnotes text.
    but who notice, people hardly run the official patcher anymore I guess.

anyhow, its not much professional going down everyweek.

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    Pawain said:
    I hear UO is known for consistency. 
      yea, mostly on bad things though.... unfortunately, not on the good stuff.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    edited March 24
    So ******* pathetic

*edited by Rorschach*
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    Looks like the website is back up

Thanks @Bleak for clocking in on weekends
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,108
     :) 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.