Fix the MOTHER F**KING IDOCs dammit!!!!!!!!

shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
edited March 11 in General Discussions
Another IDOC, another disconnect after disconnect.

Atlantic, 2 screens from Umbra. In the hour from house going down to the house placement I disconnected 11 times. A guildie at another continent had the same thing happen to him. So it was server oriented.

Fix the mother f**king damn thing. Make it a lottery or something if you cant fix your damn servers to stop hackers/scripters from blocking other people participating in the IDOCs.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    First world problems.  LS works fine.  :D
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Was this a few hours ago?  I was shopping on Atl and got disconnected.  Could have been just me, no one in chat said anything.
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    edited March 11
    Aahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MOTHER F**KER who made everyone disconnect and place the house afterwards is now selling the plot for 1.2p.

If the global chat is right, he is also selling plats for 75$!  Ahahahaha...
    Well done @Mesanna and @Kyronix
    edited March 11
    His character names are Aranion and Antien. He is using script/cheats/hacks to make people disconnect during IDOCs, then places the houses, then sells the house for a plat or more, then sells the plat for 75$. Probably uses the money to buy more accounts so he can cheat/hack more...
    edited March 11
    His other account is Aerdirnaith (or Aerdimaith).
    edited March 11
    @Mesanna and @Kyronix will you do something about this? Or should we all start downloading cheats/hacks and make each others lives miserable?
    edited March 11
    In couple hours Mariah is going to come here and lock this post because this is not the place to discuss/complain about game cheats/hacks or people using cheats to sell in game gold. I will be told to use in game harrasment menu. When I use that, nothing will be done to that sc**bag.

Before that happens, can someone please PM me the name of the cheat/hack/etc he is using? I never tried to fix anything related to TCP/IP but I have experience with FibreChannel and SAS (serial attached scsi) networks. May be I can figure out a fix and send it to Kyronix.

edited March 11
    @Kyronix seriously buddy, how hard is it to:

- Change the time of an upcoming IDOC for a large spot to business hours.
    - Log/monitor traffic during the IDOC.
    - Figure out what causes everyone to DC.
    - Ban every account that created the problem package.
    - Then fix the bug/problem?
    Witnessing someone having a mental breakdown is kinda sad.  But also funny in this case.

The house in question is at 14.45N 41.16E at Malas at Atlantic (1910, 1456). The plot is currently held by a character named Gordon.

The same account owner is currently selling 4 other 18x18s in Atlantic. I also found 2 other people that bought their 18x18s from the same guy.

The guy is clearly running some house/plot placement and plat selling scam through UO.
    edited March 11
    Also a guildie is confident that the same guy placed 44.33N, 15.15E at trammel at Atlantic earlier today. He claims that he negotiated with Antien for that spot. According to him, this plot was placed by a character called Hanz (or Hans). Although right now it is held by Peter.

Lol, this guy is singlehandedly running an underground UO housing market scam all by himself.
  • Could be Atlantic Realtor.

Guy has 100s of accounts and has controlled the UO real estate market for over 20 years. 

Hell, he has his own website, too!

Y'all KNOW how I think he and all the other RMT cheaters get away with it so I won't repeat myself.
    N'uff Said.
    edited March 11
    Could be Atlantic Realtor.

Guy has 100s of accounts and has controlled the UO real estate market for over 20 years. 

Hell, he has his own website, too!

Y'all KNOW how I think he and all the other RMT cheaters get away with it so I won't repeat myself.
    N'uff Said.

Yeah, I have a feeling the only thing that will come out of my detective work is me getting banned from the forum and the game since I have the habit of using profanity when I am mad. Nothing will happen to the guy. At best, in few hours this thread will be locked by Mariah and I will not be banned. At worst, this thread will be locked by Mariah and I will be banned from the forum an the game. But I don't think anything will happen to the guy.

Somebody on discord chat was saying that the guy knows Mesanna and this is why nothing happens to him. Turns out, he has been doing it for years as you said. Not sure how true that is. Thinking back, I think I bought my 18x18 from the same guy but for 600mil. 

To be honest, if he only had 100 accounts and he was placing houses, then I would be ok with it. It may get me chewed here but I am partially ok with people scripting as long as they are not harming anybody and the money keeps pouring into the game that we all love. But when they are using exploits right in front of everybodies eyes and get away with it, then I can't help it but rage.

F**k this f**king  bullshit man.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    Looks around for Keith......
    edited March 11
    Grimbeard said:
    Looks around for Keith......
    Lol, I did not know who Keith was. I searched the forum. I did not know how deep the rabbit hole was. And here I thought I did a good detective work exposing this guy. Now my eyes are open. I dont think I will participate in any IDOCs anymore. Hopefully, I can get my guild to move to a free shard so I can finally be done with this BS.
    And we can be done with your BS. Good Riddance.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,843
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 910
    edited March 11
    I used to love idoc years ago, 
    I don’t do any now due to the above mentioned cheating

@Mariah  please do Not lock or hide this until @Mesanna replies

no matter how embarrassing or uncomfortable this gets she MUST be forced to reply because she MUST take action once and for all

she needs to prove to us paying customers that she is not in on it or privately profits from it by turning a blind eye 

Her reputation depends on this problem that just will not go away, and every day the private RMT sellers are making a living form this game. How can this be allowed to carry on????

This illegal practice and RMT gold selling must be addressed 

this is more important that NL and should not be ignored any longer

i refuse to accept that the devs are not aware 

edited March 11
    she needs to prove to us paying customers that she is not in on it or privately profits from turning a blind eye
    Right now a single guy is handling almost all of the 18x18 sales on Atlantic. I refuse to believe Mesanna and the devs are not aware.

Anyways, this thread will be locked, and the chances are I will be perma banned from the forum and the game for rocking the boat.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    I tried refuting lies told about me on the forum.  Where did it get me? I got told I'm a liar. People who develop conspiracy theories believe only their own 'truth' and accept no other explanation.

No one from the dev team is going to publicly say anything on this topic.
    I am therefore, as predicted, going to lock it.
This discussion has been closed.