Vendor search

Lieutenant_DanLieutenant_Dan Posts: 195
Hi,  I'm not sure if the Devs are aware of this but vendor search has been acting up the past few days.

It's taking way longer than normal when it does work.  Sometimes it will show results from previous searches even when you're searching for something completely different.

that is all
thanks!

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,306
    Yes, I get search results right after the times out message.  More often now searches take way longer than usual.  But, it works normally part of the time.
  • AndrastaAndrasta Posts: 19
    It's not working at all tonight. Could we get an ETA on when it will be fixed please?

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    What SHARD, what are you searching for?
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,210
    Atl been acting up past few days. Very slow eventually timing out with the search took too long. 

@Community Manager 
  • A_ScribeA_Scribe Posts: 11
    It's almost completely broken for me now, before I could sometimes manage with single word searches, now it's timing out on those too.
    Still slow on some item names but working faster on others. Thanks to whoever is fixing this.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    I don't know it works one time then times out on the next search.  All shards affected.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,026
    It's been fine on baja and pac
    edited March 12
    Completely broken on Atlantic since the afternoon of 3-11 @Kyronix ;
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    edited March 12
    Guess I shopped at the right time on Sunday,  It was working great on Atlantic.  Maybe everyone was watching the Oscars.  Today I am getting random disconnects.  Using 3 toons, one will just stop and disconnect.  The other 2 stay on.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.