Upon stepping into Sosaria for the first time, what was the first thing that killed you?

Ultima Online Twitter/X - https://twitter.com/UOTownCryer
Ultima Online Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/uotowncryer/
Ultima Online Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/uofenneko
E-mail: uo.fenneko@gmail.com

Comments

• vortexvortex Posts: 202
    Was a brigand camp and they were red I thought they were pks and tried to talk to them lol... They didn't listen
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
    Rats in Brit sewer 
  • RoxoRoxo Posts: 32
    The Ogre Lords of Despise... They feasted on my bones that day. :(
  • OmnicronOmnicron Posts: 20
    A freaking Great Heart in Moonglow.
    Im not a big fan of Luc and her $103.92 per month of entitlement. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    I made a tinker for my first guy.  Killed by a cat I attacked in Minoc.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    Smith Tailor Lumberjack pre Tram N Brit in guard zone chopping away and attacked by a mongbat after getting rezed I went into war mode and dubl clicked my pack horse and died again.  Put pack horse away and logged for the day.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
    ahh i still do that on my miner, doesn't everyone time to time  ;)
  • SableSable Posts: 239
    I don't remember what I died to first but I do remember the very first time I logged in (at Yew), another player came running up to me and stopped mid stride as the ran out of stamina.  Like a scene out of a horror movie, a hind slow closed in on them and slew them before the could recover.  Watching them spin in a panicked circle, rooted to the spot by no stamina as their death closed in made me laugh.  It also taught me immediately not to overestimate my abilities or my practice sword!
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,687
    a mongbat at skara brae cotton patch. I was too busy clicking the cotton that i didn't realize i was being attacked. I was but a lone crafter in search of supplies to make cloth to raise tailoring.
  • MitMit Posts: 38
    the very first thing I attacked. an eagle. thought I can kill a bird right out the gate,, Im an archer i can kill a bird.. and the feathers will be a bonus.. but NO.. ran for my life went back and bit dirt...
  • PringPring Posts: 1
    My irl best friends pk'd me
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 270
    Mit said:
    the very first thing I attacked. an eagle. thought I can kill a bird right out the gate,, Im an archer i can kill a bird.. and the feathers will be a bonus.. but NO.. ran for my life went back and bit dirt...

Exactly the same.... friggin’ eagle
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Pring said:
    My irl best friends pk'd me
    me too, they killed to show me how a grey screen looks... and the ooOOoOo
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • BenBen Posts: 208
    The first day I stepped into Britannia I was killed by a Red player while mining outside Vesper. I believe that was when there was still only a Felucca rules set. I thought this would be a bonding event, playing this game with my daughters. Instead, I got up after this quick episode and let them have at it for three years without me. I eventually came back around. Some of my most vivid memories of the game involve my demise or flight from death in sheer terror. 
  • NyreNyre Posts: 40
    I was first killed in game by a Corpser in Magincia back in 1998 when I started playing this game.
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 527
    edited February 28
    Think it was a Llama...seriously. :D