Add pumpkin cannons to uo store

Or bring back next event!

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    edited February 13
    That cool dragon deco cannon should go on a ship and fire, or fire at your neighbors house!

Ask for ALL the ship accessories they use at Halloween, not just 1 thing!  We are ready to buy them!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,687
    no, add them to the rewards at bucs den.
    shoot your cannons at plunderbeacons and earn your own pumpkin cannon and accessories
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    shoot your cannons at plunderbeacons and earn your own pumpkin cannon and accessories
    That's great also!  We have asked for these for so long that any method will make us  :)
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 786
    Agree
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    No, I spent millions to buy those cool pumpkin cannons from Atlantic.

Happy to see new cannons, but only new design please. 

If you want to bring back old stuff, then bring back the pumpkin helmet and boat, etc. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
    Ive spent well over a plat on pumpkin cannons I hope they do return them to the black market guy or store as well as other past items so return players can obtain them at a reasonable price
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,026
    Seth said:
    No, I spent millions to buy those cool pumpkin cannons from Atlantic.

Happy to see new cannons, but only new design please. 

If you want to bring back old stuff, then bring back the pumpkin helmet and boat, etc. 
    This is very selfish 
  • creampiecreampie Posts: 82
    a big no to release farmed stuff in game to the uostore. if you want to release them again use a halloween event like they were in not a spring event.
  • HippoHippo Posts: 280
    Yes. Make some of the rewards Bucs Pirate only or make the cargos worth extra "pirate hat" drops.
  • HippoHippo Posts: 280
    I'd like to see a Jolly Roger pirate flag that can be flown from center mast. Or an enchanted ramrod or cannon that does extra damage. I have 6 pumpkin cannon from original Halloween event. I use them as bow guns on 6 different orc ships. If they offer them again, I'll outfit one of the ships with 7 pumpkin cannon.

• shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    I did not even know about the existence of the pumpkin cannons until now. Now I heard about them, I want them :)