Global Auction House

I play on europe to find something when you need is pain.

As a new player i don't have access to move freely once a month i have to rely on other players.
Selling something is also pain.

Yes you can buy token to move between servers.

But you have to realise that this is killing game as new player you are to dependant on someone who has access to move between servers. 

Solution no cost : Allow to buy even if it is 50 eur, to have same ability to tranffer freely between servers once a month per payed game time?

Solution with cost : Create global auction house between servers. this will unify economy across servers. You can say that low population serves will flude market, but it will also invite new players and will effect only some of area. 

** yes, yes this will be huge you will have to analaze and create solution, merge databases, cerate data wharehouse with imprtant data, but i think here are more smater people than me that could advice with flow or solutions.
  1. Would you like to have global OSRS like GE? If it is used somehwere else why not here?17 votes
    1. Yes
      64.71%
    2. No
      35.29%

Comments

• If you say not and not willing to post your opinion, your opinion doesnt matter. lol
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    Atlantic is only fullest because of it being the shopping mecca 
  • TimTim Posts: 796
    There is nothing in the game you HAVE to have.
    Most of the content can be gotten by yourself or with a few friends.

So I see your suggestion needed by only the pay to play crowd.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    So you want something for 50EU that everybody else spent 1,680 US for.  Sorry NO, NOT, NEVER, NADA.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    So you want something for 50EU that everybody else spent 1,680 US for.  Sorry NO, NOT, NEVER, NADA.
    See but it's been suggested before to let people pay to age their accounts and that unacceptable too almost like veterans want to keep their monopoly 
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    edited January 7
    The problem is shard bound equipment has ruined any chance of this ever happening or being successful. The dead shards have dug their grave: you can't complain you don't want people "farming your server" then complain when this stuff isn't for sale on "your server"  :D

I ditched my dead server a year ago and have been mostly happier ever since.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,352
    I'm not 100% certain, but I believe it has been said in the past that your 'global auction house' idea is not a physical possibility.
    Europa is a busy, active shard, so I'm not sure why you're not finding what you're looking for. Have you tried vendor search?
    I have vendors at a busy alliance-run shop, there's not much we don't stock between us, so what are you looking for?