New spawn items not shard bound?

GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,002
edited December 2023 in General Discussions
Should be in line with other spawns gee if only we had tested first..

Comments

  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,052
    edited December 2023
    Sounds good to me.  Only the participation drops are usually shard bound.  Maybe the devs decided transferring snow statues across shard lines was not a bad thing.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • the only thing that was shard bound was eggs and you could get a lot of them from thorn or on the ground the previous year all others item werent shard bound and it s the way to go.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,052
    creampie said:
    the only thing that was shard bound was eggs and you could get a lot of them from thorn or on the ground the previous year all others item werent shard bound and it s the way to go.
    All the participation drops have been shard bound so far.  Mysterious Cubes, the monster statues, etc.

    But I prefere not shard bound.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    Pawain said:
    creampie said:
    the only thing that was shard bound was eggs and you could get a lot of them from thorn or on the ground the previous year all others item werent shard bound and it s the way to go.
    All the participation drops have been shard bound so far.  Mysterious Cubes, the monster statues, etc.


    Monster statues were not shard bound.



  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,052
    edited December 2023
    Cool, but the pink color must have been double uber rare because there are none for sale at a reasonable price. And most players did not get any of that color.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    edited December 2023
    Pawain said:
    Cool, but the pink color must have been double uber rare because there are none for sale at a reasonable price. And most players did not get any of that color.

    The pinkish hue was "more rare" but I had a full set (so it wasn't that rare that most ppl didn't get them) that I sold shortly after the event ended. I prefer gold over taking up lock downs.
Sign In or Register to comment.