Halloween House Decorating Contest Voting and Winners!

2»

Comments

• Larisa said:
    I can't wait to get my house sign!  I would love to do more deco-type contests in the future.
    After receiving words of encouragement from others who kept tabs on what went on with the contest, the good the bad and the ugly of it, I’ve had a change of heart. 

Anyone and everyone could have entered. I hope there’ll be more deco contests in the future too. And I hope there’ll be greater numbers of folks who enjoy UO artwork, and decorating with it, participating in them. 

I’m looking forward to the house sign reward too! Thank you, UO Team, for the opportunity.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,113
    LilyGrace said:
    Larisa said:
    I can't wait to get my house sign!  I would love to do more deco-type contests in the future.
    After receiving words of encouragement from others who kept tabs on what went on with the contest, the good the bad and the ugly of it, I’ve had a change of heart. 

Anyone and everyone could have entered. I hope there’ll be more deco contests in the future too. And I hope there’ll be greater numbers of folks who enjoy UO artwork, and decorating with it, participating in them. 

I’m looking forward to the house sign reward too! Thank you, UO Team, for the opportunity.

Wonderful! Don't let the haters being you down!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Has anyone received their awards yet? Just curious.  :)
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    I haven't gotten mine yet. Still waiting!!!

• Yeah, Same here !
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    Might take more than 2 weeks, this time of year is busy for them, holidays and all that.

• Congrats to all ! <3  I hope for more too and house designing too! 

• PupuPupu Posts: 6
    When can get a sign?
    It's already been a month since voting ended. 
    Is it impossible within this year?
  • LestatLestat Posts: 23
    @Community Manager

Does anyone get the reward?

Any information about when we can get the sign :)
  • EgglettEgglett Posts: 6
    In another tread @Community Manager has asked us to be patient
    I Know it's been nearly 3 months......
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    I feel bad for the little fox left in the cold by Mesanna...
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    This really is SAD.
  • HinaHina Posts: 4
    they forgot
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    Uh-oh.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • MeccaMecca Posts: 5
    @Community Manager 
    Three months have passed. Do you remember that do this? Process existing contest rewards first and then proceed with other contests.
    This is another failure on @Mesanna
    edited February 11
    Mecca said:
    @ Community Manager 
    Three months have passed. Do you remember that do this? Process existing contest rewards first and then proceed with other contests.
    He/She @Community Manager is to busy doing a V-Day BS to be bothered with this.  SAD, VERY SAD
    Mecca said:
    @ Community Manager 
    He/She @ "Community Manager" is to busy doing a V-Day BS to be bothered with this.  SAD, VERY SAD
    This is @Mesanna failure not @Community Manager
    Grimbeard said:
    Mecca said:
    @ Community Manager 
    He/She @ "Community Manager" is to busy doing a V-Day BS to be bothered with this.  SAD, VERY SAD
    This is @ Mesanna failure not @ "Community Manager"
    IMHO it is BOTH
  • LestatLestat Posts: 23
    Hi,

Does anyone get the reward? :/
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,687
    Years ago, I saw a sign in front of a friend of mine. I asked him about the sign. He won the Halloween deco contest on Sonoma and said that he was told that he had to keep the house the same design or the sign would be removed. His house was the same until it fell, but the sign was there until sometime last fall. I asked him about it recently, but he doesn't have very good memory. 

So, I'm wondering if that might make a difference now. Does it still have to remain the same as it was in the contest? And if that is the case, then the next time there is a contest like this, then it should be stated at the beginning.