New huntmaster start date??

@Kyronix theses hiyru deeds burning a hole in my backpack 

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    Mid Month.  And I am pretty sure the last time it began in the middle, the month rebegan.  Because most of the trophies on the wall were not claimed when I jumped in for the new ones.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,352
    I got a patch, so I shot across to Skara to see what the huntmaster had. I claimed a recipe for a tomahawk steak, so I know how to cook it, but not how to get the raw steak - yet.
    I claimed the new container. It will hold: piles of wool (not balls) Cloth, in bolts or cut, leather, bones and tiger pelts.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    Doesn't have a name though, at least mine doesn't.

no, seems someone forgot the name - ours might turn into 'rares' after that gets put right :D
    edited November 2023
    Just discovered it can hold feathers too. 
    And dragon turtle scute
  • The Raw steak comes from cutting leather from gamans ;). I got one.

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,169
    I think the reward is pretty much what people expected. 

I guess it's good for people who actively gather resources but I feel like it's a little light to label November's event as "Huntsman Challenge" and the next part of publish 116. 

To be clear, I don't think it's bad they added 2 rewards (even though I think they are a bit unoriginal). I just think these would have been better suited for like July/August when there hadn't anything new in a couple months and nothing planned for another couple months. Rather than sandwiched in between a ToT event and Xmas stuff like Krampus (technically it's overlapped by both of these events).
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    no, seems someone forgot the name - ours might turn into 'rares' after that gets put right :D

OHHH  rare satchel!!

Feathers and Scute too?? Geesh they packed a lot into this one!

Tailors all over Britannia are dancing with joy!!!!

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,687
    edited November 2023
    it does NOT hold cotton
    but it does hold both wool types (from skinning or from corpse)

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,026
    I use EC but notice the hiyru trophy uses the CC art why can't we get a choice? 
    edited November 2023
    Grimbeard said:
    I use EC but notice the hiyru trophy uses the CC art why can't we get a choice? 
    They are all CC art. Someone complained about consistency so they keep them the same.

Better question, do they keep the color of the Hiryu.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,026
    I've never done before so after i turn in deed do i have to keep it to claim prize if i win?
    Grimbeard said:
    I've never done before so after i turn in deed do i have to keep it to claim prize if i win?
    Nope just dbl click the guy again.
    Info here:

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/publish-notes/publish-116/

It's called a gatherers pack, thats why it holds many things.  Guess it's the last one of these.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    it holds scales too.
    Tailors filling bods for artisan festival will love it.
    edited November 2023
    So, did they reset the Month?  I cant tell for sure, but all the LS trophies have todays date.

@Grimbeard cant use the ones he made earlier. :D  I have a feeling he made this thread under false pretenses tho.

I like it when a winning boar pops right in the Ranger Guild.
  • The Raw steak comes from cutting leather from gamans ;). I got one.
    would have been nicer if they had make this stackable *sighs*

Is there still a chance to change this?

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• Pawain said:
    So, did they reset the Month?  I cant tell for sure, but all the LS trophies have todays date.
    Yes it was reset, so much for all the deeds I turned in last week, next time I will wait if there's going to be new things added to the Huntsmaster. B)

Destiny said:
    Pawain said:
    Yes it was reset, so much for all the deeds I turned in last week, next time I will wait if there's going to be new things added to the Huntsmaster. B)

Dbl clk the ranger to make sure you did not get any points you were the leader on.
    For anyone new to the challenge:
    Images of the new trophies have been added and will appear later today.

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
     :) 
  • Mariah said:
    It is a good page, but it would be even better, if it would show the value ranges (weight, wingspan, length etc...) for the individual creatues. Or at least the min/max values, players have found, if the actual range is not known.

• Pawain said:
    Dbl clk the ranger to make sure you did not get any points you were the leader on.
    I already tried that, but no luck, hehe.
    Thrakkar said:
    Mariah said:
    It is a good page, but it would be even better, if it would show the value ranges (weight, wingspan, length etc...) for the individual creatues. Or at least the min/max values, players have found, if the actual range is not known.

If someone could show me where that information is? I don't have it currently, so I can't include it.