I know its a broken record but yet again VS not working

WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 171
no matter what i search for all i get is the search taking to long error, instead of focus on new content why not focus on fixing the current content first i dont get it?>

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Shard?  What are you searching for?  How are you searching for it?
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 171
    atlantic of course, VS seems to work fine every where else, and im using 2 word searches, like of ice, of three, enchanted origin...etc basicly tryin to find long spears for my bones suits.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited January 2022
    "today the vendor search is a little slow, however the problem with your search, is there are actually too many results,
    because ICE is contained in the word prICE, so every single item.
    try 'shard three', or 'shard spear'
    also you haven't stated what filters you've added, you need to add filters. Think very carefully on how you can help the system search for you. In this case, required skill: fencing.

(There actually aren't any for sale on ATL at time of posting sorry)"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited January 2022
    "There's a pitchfork of three you might want.. or a pike i saw.. pike looks like a spear, better than nothing. "

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    "here both pike of ice and of three, cheap too :"

• FortisFortis Posts: 408
    yes vendor search is getting worser each day recently need to fix it
  • DamadarDamadar Posts: 10
    edited January 2022
    Vendor search on Europa, also becoming junk, 90% of times, just says it took too long, then just breaking and saying i need to be in a house or a safe space bla bla, even tho ive been sat there crafting (inside my house) for over an hour. at this point id rather u just take it out.

Edit: This also happens at all times, currently 5AM GMT nobody is online and the VS cant handle it. cmon
  • Not sure about now, but I searched for something on VS and it did come with results back rn?
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?