House question

Can you customize a keep?  Or is the only option to select one of the premade ones and replace it?  

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,969Moderator
    premade only for keeps and castles. Here's a link to the available styles

• CorwynCorwyn Posts: 12
    Thanks Mariah.  I appreciate the answer.  I'm not overly fond of those designs but they are a lot better than the original.  Need several million more gold to get the one I like the best!
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,969Moderator
    I'd suggest having a look around at what people have done with them. Some have added walls spliting some of the bigger rooms etc
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,789
    An example of what can be done: I had my stone crafter create stone pavers and mini walls to build the front and side balconies on my keep. The design did not come with them and I got tired of falling out the arches.   

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,041
    TimSt said:
    An example of what can be done: I had my stone crafter create stone pavers and mini walls to build the front and side balconies on my keep. The design did not come with them and I got tired of falling out the arches.   

You can build it out further:

temp.bmp 175.8K
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,146
    I'm glad I read this thread. I've been thinking about converting my keep because there is just so much wasted space on the first floor and third floor (lack thereof a third floor). I thought we were able to kind of start from a blank slate instead of choosing the pre-made designs.

Are we able to enter design mode on a pre-fab house to add some things like water tiles / walls etc
    or does that need to be down using lockdowns to build those out? I'm already close to max storage without adding lockdowns for pavers etc.

edited December 2021
    Pavers and walls do not use lock downs. They are like carpets. They click to lock.

No you can not edit castles or keeps from the menu.  Only on TC.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Pawain said:
    (...)
    You can build it out further:

Are those "Of the Undead Kin" Armor Sets?

If so, i OFFICIALLY hate you... :'( :p :D ;)

BTW: Happy Holidays to you & All... :)
    Yup. They go well with that floor.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited December 2021

Pawain said:
    Yup. They go well with that floor.

"One day I will drink mead out of your hollowed skull!" (cit.) >:) :D