CANCEL On Chesapeake there is Starred Tree w/o Elf at Jhelom

HippoHippo Posts: 155
edited December 2021 in General Discussions
On CHES the Jhelom Tree now has a star but no Elf to turn in BODs to. There is a Santa statue and a sleigh next to Santa Bag and I am wondering if when they were placed they displaced/blocked the Elf?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 5,972
    If the bag is there,  you can't turn in BODs anyway. You click the bag to get gifts not the elf.
  • HippoHippo Posts: 155
    Wrong rune - Jhel bank has tree w/star and bag - my duhhhh

Is Minoc next?
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 815
    Should be if the coffers have enough gold to hold the Festival. Baja skipped Jhelom.

• Larisa said:
    Should be if the coffers have enough gold to hold the Festival. Baja skipped Jhelom.
    Jhelom has an elf this morning!
    Jhelom is too much trouble to get to.
    I did Baja Minoc. I guess I'll be collecting gifts after work and prepping the other shards for Minoc. 

Thanks to all the BOD makers!
  • need a rune?
    Larisa said:
    Jhelom has an elf this morning!
    Awesome! That's great news!

EAmberWitch said:
    need a rune?
    I don't have skilled players on the shards that do trees. 

I guess I could buy a rune book and recall scrolls and use from the book.  Would need 25 runes for each place.  Maybe another year.

Thanks tho.
    98% of my characters have nothing. Running is easy. I kill chickens to sell the feathers to make gold to fill BOD's

If you want it, you'll figure out a way ;)

Larisa said:
    98% of my characters have nothing. Running is easy. I kill chickens to sell the feathers to make gold to fill BOD's

If you want it, you'll figure out a way ;)

I think you are on Baja now.

I made a good haul without Jhelom.

Nobody on Baja is interested in trading so looks like they all mine.

• FortisFortis Posts: 355
    yeah you can even use free ej accounts to get rewards
    I only have 2 accounts and have not gotten many of the new items for this year. No new blankets yet and 2 hand stained glass and one heart stained glass.  Hopefully by the end I will get them. Doing 3 shards with 2 accounts you'd think I would! But the RNG hates me!

I'll trade my red glass for green. But I won't be back to Baja until it goes to Moonglow.