Krampus Locations

2»

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,299
    Thanks Keven.  Thought formatting of the coordinates was way out in left field someplace.  I had trouble reading them the first time and ended up somewhere else.  Suspected I had read them wrong so I checked  some other UO elements that listed coordinates and found no constancy in how coordinates are listed throughout UO.  Anyway, krampus formatting is half right.  Minutes look correct.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,679
    @dvvid if you do the trade runs from Britain
    someone usually opens a gate to Krampus to the docks

when I get to doing them again over there
    I will be sure to call out to let everyone know
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    edited December 2021
    @ dvvid if you do the trade runs from Britain
    someone usually opens a gate to Krampus to the docks

when I get to doing them again over there
    I will be sure to call out to let everyone know
    Thank you..that would be great.

I finally got a chance to fight this thing.  I was in Trinsic when the coordinates were announced.  "A forest near Trinsic".  I put the coordinates in and, to my surprise, it was in a forest near Trinsic.  When it works, its nice.  
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    I've never had any issue with the coordinates working. Over the years I've done hundreds and the only times I didn't find Krampus were when I wrote down the wrong coordinates. 
    Not trying to be a jerk here but this issue kind of seems like user error instead of error with the code because everyone else I've talked to about not finding Krampus usually admits to just having the wrong coordinates (I don't want people who might not have done Krampus to not even try because someone is telling them it doesn't work).
  • how do you enter coordinates in the ec map?
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Right or is it left click little menu with mark waypoint another screen pops up to enter you can name etc
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way...