UO store sale

Will there be a sale on either sovereigns or actual items in the store for the holiday season?  

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    In 2019 there it was, in 2020 no, if I remember right...
  • psychopsycho Posts: 284

I hope so, and for the Europeans as well

The black Friday offers on official EA shop was a joke.  Nothing UO related at all.

didn't spend a dime

• Let's give the ol' UO coffers a boost with a holiday sale!
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    edited December 2021
    If they'd fix the unwanted costume fix I'd have bought 4 already....
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Maybe put something I can actually use on sale.  Could go for that.
    edited December 2021
    Arnold7 said:

The EA/UO Store items are mainly deco, and, IMO, rightly so: the game is already enough pay-to-win as it is...
  • Ivenor said:
    Arnold7 said:

The EA/UO Store items are mainly deco, and, IMO, rightly so: the game is already enough pay-to-win as it is...
    I agree, I hate pay to win. But additional income helps keep the game afloat. One easy thing, I feel like they'd sell quite a bit more potions of glorious potion in the final week if it were discounted. Perhaps have the turn-in NPC announce that it's on sale as a way to promote the sale whenever a player approaches.

There are also many things that are useful that aren't deco: soulstones, deluxe starter pack, stable slot token, mythic token, reincarnation token, transfer token, mounts, token of chromatic fortune, forged metal of artifacts, pen of wisdom, etc.

I'd prefer a sale on sovereigns myself.
    edited December 2021
    Ivenor said:
    Arnold7 said:

(...)

I'd prefer a sale on sovereigns myself.

I totally agree: it is the most sensate way in may opinion too... and so it is the one that will NOT be choosen! :D B) ;)