Train Cu Healing to 120?

Anyone have good suggestion to raise the Healing of a Cu to 120?

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,104
    You have to discord it to go above 110.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • I use a Disco/Tamer, and an EJ Tamer for training Healing on pets up to 120. The Disco/Tamer runs Consume Damage and Whispering on the pet i'm training Healing on, and the EJ Tamer has 5 Snakes/Slimes trained up to 125 DEX/GM Wrest/GM Poison.

I have the Poisoners attack the Healing pet as the Healing pet is on Follow (so it doesn't retaliate), and the Healing pet will get constantly Lethal Poisoned and attempt to cure it with bandages. He stops getting Healing gains from curing Lethal Poison at 110.0 Healing, at which point i'll discord the Healing pet, and pull all but 1-2 Poisoners off of the Healing pet. The Healing pet will then go up to 120 Healing. Takes me about 5 hours to get a Healing pet up to 120 Healing from fresh.

You could have Disco on the EJ Tamer instead, but then you'd actually have to train that char up in it (or use a Mythic Token on an EJ char). I use an EJ char for this, because i don't want to hog up 5-10 Stable slots on one of my actual Tamers, just for pets i use to train other pets with.