Glasses do not change color

GarretGarret Posts: 65
Tmoged my mask in to googles (base were cartograpy googles) and can't dye it with any available dyes, is it suppose to be like this ? 
Tagged:

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited October 2021
    "have you tried natural dyes?, by the way, the wildfire colour is a unique hue, you may want to retain that particular colour"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • GarretGarret Posts: 65
    Yoshi said:
    "have you tried natural dyes?, by the way, the wildfire colour is a unique hue, you may want to retain that particular colour"
    I tryed: natural, all specials and commons just in case, clean up, old haochi, uo store haochi, bleach and scouring toxin. Nothing work. After u transmog it retain target color and visual, so it looks like cartographer glasses with it color.
    "oh its cartography glasses color?"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    edited November 2021
    you can't dye the cartography glasses.
    I tried before & there was nothing that would work on them.
  • GarretGarret Posts: 65
    edited November 2021
    Yoshi said:
    "oh its cartography glasses color?"
    Yes.
    you can't dye the cartography glasses.
    I tried before & there was nothing that would work on them.

I was so happy that i found glasses base for tmog, so i didn't check if it dyeable... Dunno what a reason to make it so uniq...
    "for clarity, the destination  glasses are called
    Legendary Mapmaker’s Glasses
    "