Anything going to be done about the sampires running on atlantic hythloth 24/7?

13»

Comments

• DragoDrago Posts: 293
    This thread is pointless.  the spawn rate is so fast, hythloth is never fully cleansed.  goto level 2. no one is there (even during primetime) because level 1 is sufficiently satisfying everyones drop rates.

• usernameusername Posts: 710
    edited October 2021
    current list of bots on Atlantic level 1, more to come?

removed by Mariah
    Please use in game help to report this offence, ie 'proper channels'

This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • I wrote this post while AFK
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Suspected... bots...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited October 2021
    "I obviousely do return to the keyboard occasionally to insure items/res"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,945
    edited October 2021
    Yoshi said:
    "I obviousely do return to the keyboard occasionally to insure items/res"

Well, then it is not a "full" AFK where one goes to sleep or something else while UO keeps running to get drops....

More like a "semi" AFK where one keeps an eye to the UO screen while doing something else in the vicinity or, goes back to UO every few minutes to check how's it going and to insure drops... 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,986Moderator
    This forum is not the correct place to report this activity. Proper channels exist, please use them
This discussion has been closed.