Scaled Backpack Sizes - 50% 100% 150%

I have played classic client for many years and only in the last few have i had access to increased resolutions on classic client, due simply to newer laptops and a client upgrade in resolution options and i have been finding it exceedingly difficult to understand why our backpacks are so small? i can fit 125 of the smallest items known to exist in my backpack in a jiffy, but getting them out again has literally made me insult balrons naked.

Would it be feasible, like with personal backpack graphic change options (polar bear, suede etc.) to expand the sizes of our backpacks and containers the like? i have bought secret chests because they are larger but i find it annoying that we cannot have access to larger containers simply for organizing and viewing our items. I do not mean to increase the storage capacity at all but some items are large and i'd like to fit them all in one place (in classic) and if EC users can hold their tongue on this subject id be grateful.  

Comments

• InLorInLor Posts: 354
    What resolution do you play at? I set scaling in Windows 10 to 125% at a resolution of 1920x1080. Could be a temporary solution for you. Otherwise try lowering resolution. 
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • SyncrosSyncros Posts: 116
    Thats why I play on the EC, after playing more modern MMOs its clear the CC is outdated and needed a revamp.   Of course the items in the bags are just as small but you can enlarge the gump but a better solution would be to make the items in the bag alot bigger to fill up the square (EC wise). 

If some people can make improvements to the the client like enlarging the play screen window then why cant the Devs do the same to the CC client?  
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    Syncros said:
    If some people can make improvements to the the client like enlarging the play screen window then why cant the Devs do the same to the CC client?  
    After countless excuses that it can't be done they finally did exactly that a couple of months ago.

Apart from that I can only recommend the EC for everybody appreciating modern features.. ;)
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Are you kidding me? The only way i can see anything in my EC backpack is when i put it in list view and read it, the icons are teeeny tiny.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• InLor i run that resolution and scale. i tried lowering the res but find it too annoying now i have seen the pastures of higher res. like going from 56k to broadband.  :#

Items should also scale, i mean, its a graphic right? there is probably a few thousand of them to revitalize but hey it's easy for me to complain when i know i won't be asked to help fix it.
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    Mervyn said:
    Are you kidding me? The only way i can see anything in my EC backpack is when i put it in list view and read it, the icons are teeeny tiny.
    "Toggle scale mode"

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited April 2018
    Thanks
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Maybe we could have the EC boxes in CC gameplay. It seems more and more people are loading vendors in EC making it impossible to find what your looking for in CC since it's a pile in one corner of the vendor pack. 
  • DJAd said:
    Mervyn said:
    "Toggle scale mode"

So this is a current feature of EC? 
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    MortusCucumbus said: So this is a current feature of EC? 
    Yes. Standard client.