Please add Scrolls of Alacrity & Transcendence of Fishing to the MIB loot tables

Seeing as SoA and SoT Fishing scrolls cannot be found anymore in t-chests. SoA Fishing scrolls are probably still available in the Clean Up Britannia event, but those scrolls are randomized, so the chance of getting them are slim, I guess...

I don't see the harm in there being a chance to get them as loot in an MIB chest?

Comments

• JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    Fishing SoTs can come from city trade quests. 
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,904
    LeBaiton said:
    Seeing as SoA and SoT Fishing scrolls cannot be found anymore in t-chests. SoA Fishing scrolls are probably still available in the Clean Up Britannia event, but those scrolls are randomized, so the chance of getting them are slim, I guess...

I don't see the harm in there being a chance to get them as loot in an MIB chest?
    @Kyronix

It is not only Fishing Alacrity and Transcendence scrolls missing from Treasure Chests, but also some other skills seem to be missing.

I think the Developers should look carefully at the Treasure Chests loot Table and double check why some skills' SoTs and SoAs are not spawning.

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,780
    Here is the list of scrolls I have not been able to find doing treasure maps
    Scrolls of Alacrity
    Begging
    Camping
    Taste Identification
    Bushido
    Imbuing
    Throwing
    Herding

Scrolls of Transcendence
    Begging

• TimSt said:
    Here is the list of scrolls I have not been able to find doing treasure maps
    Scrolls of Alacrity
    Begging
    Camping
    Taste Identification
    Bushido
    Imbuing
    Throwing
    Herding

Scrolls of Transcendence
    Begging

Bushido SoAs exist. I've recently found one in a chest, but I can't really remember if it was a warrior chest or assassin chest...
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,212
    YES