Kyronix please address the current shield bash exploit been used by FS!

KingKing Posts: 33
@Kyronix there is a lot of people from this guild abusing the shield bash exploit that allow you to still use the parry bash mastery even with no shield on hand. 

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Shouldn't this be moved to pvp or bugs
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • KingKing Posts: 33
    no one read that section and this need to be shared with everyone
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    Bugs section is very active but devs never confirm they read any of the threads even if they do 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,212
    More information is needed.
    Also did you page a GM to report this exploit?
    Page a GM means nothing, 1st they would take a week to reply, second there is nothing that they can do about as this need to be fixed by the devs.
    • make macro to arm shield and activate the shield bash
    • desarm the shield and the buff still active
    • equip any weapon and use any special like focus attack or something else and both of the abilities will proc

Merv suggests dragging something... 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,212
    LOL A GM can document who is doing what and pass information to DEVs.  Glad you are so privaldge to know how long it takes a GM to do something, oh wait I and many others didn't wait even a day to get a GM to do something and they do not reply to you no matter how well you think of yourself.  Hay DEVs better start looking on what ever shard because the OP wants to give as little info as possible, LMAO.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited September 2021
    Now that u have posted the exploit, it becomes more urgent for the dev to respond  :D

Maybe making public will force their hand to resolve this bug asap... more than 120 views at this time.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “I haven’t managed to hit a special and shield bash yet"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    @Yoshi ask Slip from your guild, He know all about
    King said:
    @ Yoshi ask Slip from your guild, He know all about
    So this is really an Atlantic pvp issue?? 
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    I'm sure the devs read the bugs.  They cannot comment or speculate because it has to be researched on a coding level and prioritized.  No point in giving false hopes.
    Drago said:
    I'm sure the devs read the bugs.  They cannot comment or speculate because it has to be researched on a coding level and prioritized.  No point in giving false hopes.
    Hence i suggested moving this to bugs..
  • LynkLynk Posts: 185
    edited September 2021
    lol, ok