Teleport and Invis Items

What exactly did you change because right now it seems to be identical to what it is on the live server.

You can still toggle a special while using the teleport item, and there is no cool down on how often they can be used

Comments

• CetricCetric Posts: 152
    They said they'd introduce it on a later update to publish 99.  I guess this thing for quests or whatever is just update 1 of a larger publish... Hopefully there's a lot more.
  • MerionMerion Posts: 2
    As long as they just add a cooldown or whatnot and not just totally invalidate these cool old items of which aren't many left anyways.
    Need some tipps? See if any of these UOTutorials are suitable!

Tired of exploring Drachenfels alone? Check us out: www.semperfidelis.de or sent me a pm

• The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    I don't think these items make any difference.  First of all if you need these items to evade combat or prevent you from dying then you probably need to practice more to compete with those people you are fighting.  I think its funny when I see someone using them to tele away so they don't die knowing they spent like 500K per charge to avoid death when it only costs them 10k to just die and come back in five minutes.  That's my two cents on this.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,388
    I have a ton of these items are they really worth that much ?
    i almost trashed them a few mo this ago 
  • DukarloDukarlo Posts: 50
    I realize people are running around like chickens with their heads cut off with these items but the nerf to invis items will yet again nerf thieves.