Quest journal won't open

2»

Comments

• Vagabond said:
    Larisa said:
    I have read people paging a GM and having it fixed, some GM's say they can't.

The only thing I have seen successful 100% of the time is an e-mail to Bonnie. Is this really the only way? I feel for her having to go through each individual account to fix this issue.
    What... ? I had the same issue, on several shards, I paged for a GM they fixed it in like 27 seconds. Why email Bonnie for simple stuff like that? *ponders* People...
    Archangel said:
    Larissa, did it work for you? I just discovered my quest journal is not working either (hadn't opened it in a while)  I remembered it had the Yukio quest active and as you stated, went to kill some Tsukis and gave me credit. I hope doing all the required kill s fixes it
    Page a GM, they are able to help you. But stay online, it doesn't help if you page and go afk/offline for hours.
    Thanks! I'll do just that (after I kill the two Yomotsu warriors that I'm missing, lol)
  • Correct, I paged a GM and the issue was solved in no-time-flat. Thanks Quinn!  :)