Appeal to Battle Chicken Owners

MariahMariah Posts: 2,327Moderator
edited September 2021 in General Discussions
Now that it is possible to use the decorating tool to get the hues of these creatures it has been suggested to me that I should add that information to this page:

However I do not have access to the full range of colors.
So far I have:
Light Green hue # 60
Ice Green hue # 691
Strong Cyan hue # 1173
Blue & Yellow hue # 1159
Strong Yellow hue # 55
Agapite hue # 1002
Strong Purple hue # 116
Black hue # 1005

Can you help me fill in the gaps please?

Comments

  • PawainPawain Posts: 7,093
    I dont know the colors but:


    left to right top row
    1. 1154
    2. 1151
    3. 691
    4. 291
    5. 1173
    6. 678
    7. 1372
    8. 1301
    9. 1165
    10. 1002
    left to right bottom row
    11. 1168
    12. 55
    13. 60
    14. 2001
    15. 1159
    16. 50
    17. 1105
    18. 71
    19. 660

    Have any to trade that I don't have?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 7,093
    edited September 2021
    Burnt Egg 1109
    Mature Egg  651

    An Egg hue 0

    Bad thing about tthe lizard pets in a coop is if you shard transfer your Character code is rewritten and your chickens dont belong to you anymore.  A GM fixed mine but he said not all the GMs know how to do it.

    He had to do them 1 at a time.  I have 10 Coops.

  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,327Moderator
    thank you! The only one I don't now have the number for is the one listed as 'rum red'. Sadly @Lord_Frodo the names we have don't tie up to the numbers in your list. For example the 'gold' egg is actually hue # 50 and not the hue listed as 'gold' or 'golden' in the Stratics list. 

    If someone has an egg, or chicken, in the deep red color, please let me have that number.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 1,343
    edited September 2021
    Mariah said:
    thank you! The only one I don't now have the number for is the one listed as 'rum red'. Sadly @ Lord_Frodo the names we have don't tie up to the numbers in your list. For example the 'gold' egg is actually hue # 50 and not the hue listed as 'gold' or 'golden' in the Stratics list. 

    If someone has an egg, or chicken, in the deep red color, please let me have that number.
    These are not my lists or my names.  These pages are from Stratics
    Here is a page with the Rum Red https://wiki.stratics.com/index.php?title=UO:Dyes Rum Red is 1644 and is a ToT dye.

    Hue 50 is a gold color and has no name https://wiki.stratics.com/index.php?title=UO:Hue_50
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,327Moderator
    yes, understood. I was thanking you for the link and saying that, sadly, the battle chicken colors do not correspond to the names on it. We may have called that color of chicken 'gold' but it obviously isn't, as the color id from the decorator tool has proved. Therefore I cannot assume that the chicken labelled 'rum red' is actually the rum red hue from the list. I need an actual chicken id'd.
  • Mene_DrachenfelsMene_Drachenfels Posts: 212
    edited September 2021
    What i have so far:

    Book show the color number from left to right


    A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

    (Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)







  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,327Moderator
    Thank you :) that gives me the last one, 35 for the red. The rest are now in the page.

  • PawainPawain Posts: 7,093
    Looks like 35 is the Red one.
  • VioletViolet Posts: 361
    @Mariah ;

    On Chesapeake we actually had a Chicken Lizard exhibit at the Museum of Vesper Zento Branch for the past year the included hues 



  • Y'all forgot one color @Mariah.  Golden Brown.

    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

    Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,540
    To get a chicken lizard to lay an egg on a consistent basis do you need to feed it every day of the week?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 7,093
    TimSt said:
    To get a chicken lizard to lay an egg on a consistent basis do you need to feed it every day of the week?
    No. You don't have to feed daily.  They have a chance to lay an egg when fed. And only 2 per week.

    They use the 24 hour timer. So if you feed it at 7 am you have to feed it the next day after 7 am. When I was doing it I named one of the chickens in the coop the time I fed them.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,540
    Are chicken lizards suppose to loose their names when removed from the coop? I renamed mine to keep track of feeding time as per @Pawain's suggestion but when I removed it from the coop its name changed back to "a chicken lizard"

  • PawainPawain Posts: 7,093
    TimSt said:
    Are chicken lizards suppose to loose their names when removed from the coop? I renamed mine to keep track of feeding time as per @ Pawain's suggestion but when I removed it from the coop its name changed back to "a chicken lizard"

    Nope. EC or CC?  Are you sure you hit enter and made sure the name was on them while out?

    The weak ones in my coops get a time name the fighters have their fighting names. The names stay on mine.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,540
    Pawain said:
    TimSt said:
    Are chicken lizards suppose to loose their names when removed from the coop? I renamed mine to keep track of feeding time as per @ Pawain's suggestion but when I removed it from the coop its name changed back to "a chicken lizard"

    Nope. EC or CC?  Are you sure you hit enter and made sure the name was on them while out?

    The weak ones in my coops get a time name the fighters have their fighting names. The names stay on mine.
    EC.  I've tried on two different computers. The name I gave it even showed up correctly when I put it in the coop but as soon as I claim it from the coop the name changes to the default.  If it matters the chicken lizard was still tame after I fed it,

    I tried a second coop and a different chicken lizard and the same thing happened.  The name I gave it got changed to the default after I claimed it from the coop.
  • AmberWitchAmberWitch Posts: 442
    edited September 2021
    This thread made me realize that after almost a quarter century of playing UO you all can still weird me out with strangeness. You now this is strangeness right? <3 :p <3

    ps: don't mind my gentle poking fun. I expect it back.
Sign In or Register to comment.