So errr, how comes you can recall OUT of a VvV town?

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
You can't recall/gate/sacred journey into an active VvV town, so surely you shouldn't be able to recall OUT too??
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• MerusMerus Posts: 656
    Mervyn said:
    You can't recall/gate/sacred journey into an active VvV town, so surely you shouldn't be able to recall OUT too??
    I believe the restriction was put in place to keep non-pvpers from accidentally entering an active town... not prevent pvpers from recalling in.  
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Well that's odd because there is a grace period and a notification for non VvV members.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    It has been a while but isn't that gump basically the same thing you get when going to Fel asking if you want to enter the city?
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    The grace period, which is very short btw, allows non vvv who happen to be in town when a battle starts to get out. The no recall prevents non vvv from recalling into the middle of the battle zone. Combatants within the zone are governed by the usual no recall while flagged. I see no reason why anyone not flagged can't leave?
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Actually Petra, rather than just speculating and typing what you thinks happen, i just tested it (which probably took less time than it took you to waste your time entering the convo), there is a 30 second ish grace period when you enter a city during the battle, and you're presented with a gump that gives you the option to teleport you to a moongate.

• psychopsycho Posts: 284
    What I find strange is that you can actually steal a sigil, then recall out. Ofcourse you lose the sigil but in the old faction system you could never recall if you stole a sigil.

I dont see the point of this system change.