Where is one supposed to get a Book of Lore for the 9 Wildfire pages of Lore ?

I went to Ter Mur, but the Tower with the writing desk from which to get a Book of Lore, is no longer there.

Since the Wildfire Event with the 9 pages of Lore is still ongoing, one would assume that, along with it, there would also still be a way to get a Book of Lore in which to place the 9 pages....

But if the Tower with the Writing Desk in Ter Mur is gone, where else is it that one can collect a Book of Lore ?

I mean, it cannot be that the 9 Pages of Lore can be gotten but no Book of Lore can.... it would make no sense for a player to get the Wildfire Pages of Lore but have no Book of Lore to put them in, right ?

So, where is the additional place to the Ter Mur Tower from which a player is supposed to get a Book of Lore ?

Thanks.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,969Moderator
    edited August 2021
    wait for the next publish and write one with your scribe.
    Since it was possible to get 5 books per character during the champ spawn most people have spares. Perhaps someone will give you one.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Player vendors maybe ask in general chat? And no they should not still be available all the time because someone missed them...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,041
    You should have got a bunch of books when they were available.  I prob have 100 of them spread thru shards.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Why didn’t you get loads of books? That’s the question that needs answering. 
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,934
    Why didn’t you get loads of books? That’s the question that needs answering. 
    I find a more proper question, the one about why aren't Books of Lore available all along when Pages of Lore are available...

What if a new player, or returning players started to play now, and collected Pages of Lore but had no Book of Lore to put them into ?

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,969Moderator
    popps said:

What if a new player, or returning players started to play now, and collected Pages of Lore but had no Book of Lore to put them into ?

Then hopefully someone would either give/sell them one or provide a link to the recent video chat in which we were told they are going to be craftable.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Mariah said:
    popps said:

Then hopefully someone would either give/sell them one or provide a link to the recent video chat in which we were told they are going to be craftable.
    You know like I answered in the first response...
    @Mariah might as well lock now this just another popps thread...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way...